w o w

So, I'm basically done with science class, I'm so happy. I'm currently finalizing my coding project for today. Drama which is afterwards we are gonna finish the play we are reading, after that we do nothing in social studies for 2 periods. Then I have lunch. Then one period of math where we are gonna be presenting our projects. And then double ELA, which we finished since we are done reading the book as of yesterday. I have 5 and a half days days left of. Thank the freaking lord.

But guess what, my summer is a mess. My parents are making me go to this month long program over the summer to study for the SHSAT. And if you dont know what that is it's a specialized test that is optional to take to get into specialized high schools. The only thing that matters for getting into 8 out of the 9 specialized schools in New York is this test. And after that I have a 2 week vacation to Jamaica to see my family. After that we only have 2 more weeks to get school supplies and all that jazz. But before I start that program I only have a bit less than 2 weeks at home.

That seems like a lot already, right, well guess what. Because I was in my schools shsat program they assigned us a shit ton load of homework in our textbooks. AND another summer packet that is T H I C C as hell.

So basically I have no time to actually freaking live this summer. My mom doesnt even know where in New York this program is, all we know is that it is across the damn bronx. They called and she was like yeah your going and I'm over here telling her to tell them no, cause I dont wnat to go. But she says yes anyway. So now I fucking pissed with her for giving me no time to fucking live. The shsat work is 3 weeks worth of hw.

I get that I'm in the gifted and talented program but come on, you macaroni fuckers, we have lives too.

-Chelsea ❤ today's heart is not one of love, but of rage, I'm sorry, I will give you lots of love later, also I'm not editing this