Stories for when your bored and wanna be entertained

...

When I was in 4th grade my 4th grade teacher had a party in his classroom after field day cause ngl he was the best teacher EVER.

And that's on periodt.

Anyway...

All the 4th and 5th graders were in the room eating and dancing with the lights off so it looked like a genuine party. Wiggly by Jason Derulo and Snoop Dog comes on and I've only heard it maybe twice so I don't know the lyrics.

But my best friend at the time gets up on his bench he had in his room, which is pushed agaisnt the wall, stands on it with her front facing the wall and starts twerking.

And I shit you not I was screaming at her to get down because we are not THOTS (yet at least).

And yeah that was fun.

New story:

Yesterday the entire 8th grade got to go see Frozen 2 and (spoiler ahead)

You know that scene where Elsa starts freezing up, well her back sort of cracks.

Well I said to my friend "she has scoliosis"

But my other friends had her head on the arm piece of the chair and I was like "wtf, what part of the body is this"

So I squeezed her head while saying "elsa has scoliosis"

And that's a thing now.

And now I'm gonna write a sad chapter next :)