Kdkdmndbdnd

My family is a bunch of homophobic and sexist shits. There. My aunt just sent me a long ass text that I dont understand, it's either saying stop hating on the gays. Or fucking get rid of them, they shouldn't live. I will gladly kill myself if that's what yall want. They dont care if it's just a bunch of random people, but as me, maybe then they'll care. Or make it about them instead of me. Try to make me feel guilty, my older brother said he would shoot gay people.

Bitch, go the fuck ahead. My family wouldn't care if it was random people he wanted to kill, but he better kill me first. You're not gonna touch those people, people going through struggles of their own because of their sexuality, I'm going through enough problems like fucking depression because of your stupid opinions.

My mom claims, it's not homophobic, I work with those "funny people" but if they ask me what I think about I will tell them.

Who the fuck is going to ask for your damn opinion?????!?!? Nobody fucking wants it!!! None of this is about you so shut the fuck up please.

It's not just asking then, they could come out to her and I bet she would lecture them that they're going to hell. I told my mom I was demi romantic and poly romantic.

She said not in my house, are you sure, what does that mean. I told her not to tell anyone else because i want to come out to then on my own when I'm ready.

But no, she went and told my dad and my grandmother, I almost cursed the bitch out. Her fucking excuse: well who should I tell then, I have to talk to someone.

SHUT THE FUCK UP PLEASE. I DINT ASK YOU TO DO ALL THIS FUCKING SHIT BUT YOU DID ANYWAY BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO.

It took me months of convincing her I was straight again and I was only demi, I'm also not explaining what it means I'm crying to hard and I'm too fucking pissed to do that.

I told her I'm a part of the community, her response: no you're not.

DID I ASK FOR YOU FUCKING OPINION ON MY FUCKING LIFE.

I hate my family, sure, it's my family, but I hate everything they stand for and think about my life. It's not my life its theres according to them.

And I dont wnat sympathy, not that anyone would care, cause I'm fine. So dont put yourself into trouble by trying to do anything