1 | encounter

"Is this it? Is this what they call the lucky perv incident?!" Nishinoya repeated on his mind, split seconds before his fall.

And- Thud!

The next thing he saw was exactly what he anticipated. The girl around his height just then, is now underneath him, surprised and red. With his hands on her chest, it was a mix of speechlessness, fluster, and embarassment.

"Nishinoya Yu!" they heard a loud and aggressive call. She assumed it was the name of the boy on top of her, as he turned around and raised his arms and hands awkwardly.

"D-Daichi!" the boy exclaimed with visible uneasiness and fear.

"Y/N!" she heard a familiar voice call her, it was her volleyball team captain, Suda Kanako.

"What the hell?!" she looked at Nishinoya and Daichi, obviously getting enraged.

"Nishinoya-senpai! I'm sorry!" an orange-haired boy exclaimed, making Y/N confused why he was apologizing to him, instead of her.

Nishinoya looked back at Kanako and quickly got up as the man named Daichi approached him.

"We're very sorry!" the taller man held the boy's head and bowed with him while Kanako helped Y/N stand up.

"A-are you okay?" Mayu, another team mate asked.

"Hey, what the hell, pervert!" the team captain repeated.

"Don't mind it, it was an accident, I think," Y/N calmed her down.

She tucked her hair behind her ear and pushed back her glasses, trying to straighten her looks.

"We're sorry!" the two men repeated.

"It's... it's okay," she hesitantly responded.

"Y-your necklace!" Mayu exclaimed.

"Huh?"

She looked down at the pendant hanging around her neck and was visibly shocked.

"It cracked!" Nishinoya gasped and looked up at Daichi, who still looked angry and frustrated.

"C-can we fix it?" Mayu asked, "Like a repair?"

Kanako held the pendant and investigated. Not long after, she sighed and shook her head.

"Crap! She's getting red, I don't want to make a cute girl cry," Nishinoya thought.

"I'll buy you a new one!" he promised boldly, not knowing what he was getting himself into.

"Really?"