14 | hot

"Y/N-chan!!!" Y/N heard as she looked through the peep hole, seeing her bubbly boyfriend eagerly waiting.

"Yuu-senpai, you're here-," she muttered as she opened the door, "Achoo!"

"Was that... a sneeze? It's weirdly... cute," Nishinoya thought, "Wait, my Y/N-chan is sick!"

"Are you sick Y/N-chan? Are you okay?" Nishinoya worried.

"Yes, I'm okay, achoo!" she embarrassingly answered.

"Angels get sick?!" he thought.

"It's okay if we don't go," Nishinoya told her, hiding the aquarium pamphlet he printed last night.

"Achoo!" she sneezed again, "We can go, I swear," she reassured.

"Can you wait, though? I'll just get changed," she added.

He looked at her night clothes. He blushed at the thought of her not wearing a bra, but he averted his attention back to her condition.

"A-Are you sure you're not sick?" Nishinoya asked and placed his palm on her forehead, catching Y/N offguard.

"Y-yuu."

"You're hot!" he exclaimed, "I meant literally too!"

"Too?"

"You should just rest, Y/N-chan. I can take care of you!" he offered with eyes glimmering.

"A chance to baby my Y/N!" he thought.

"You should rest, I'll make you porridge or something," he added to his offer, making Y/N curious of what his cooking skills.

"You can cook, Yuu-senpai?" she asked and titlted her head as she let him in the house.

"I really can't," Nishinoya admitted and scratched the back of his head.

"Then, can you just help me make chicken soup? A-achoo!" she grabbed a tissue from her pocket.

"Yup, I can help you! Just wait, I'll buy you medicine and all that," he told her and took a step back from the door.

"Ah, right, can you buy chicken? We don't have any. And oh, um, medicine too please?" she asked as she went to the living room to get her wallet.

"I got this!" he said before rushing outside to get to the nearest grocery.

"My Y/N-chan's sick, but that's okay, I'll baby my Y/N-chan," he repeated on his head, imagining a sweet scene straight from a shoujo manga.

He got inside the grocery and headed to the meat section to buy chicken, though he had no idea how much to buy.

"Ah, this one!" he thought as he grabbed a pack of whole chicken, "This might be enough, heh."

By now, Nishinoya imagined feeding his Y/N and her saying, "Yuu, I love you!" An exaggerated vision of Y/N again, indeed, but he liked it regardless.

He headed near the counter, where the medicines were, and grabbed two packs of fever and cold medicine.

Meanwhile, Y/N went to her room and  panicked, it was all a terrible mess. She began slowly tidying up and organized her books and files.

"Y/N-chan!!" she heard his loud voice along with the doorbell, "Already?!" she thought.

She put down the book she was holding and exited her room to let her excited boyfriend inside. No matter what the situation, bubbly and jumpy was almost always his mood, contrary to hers.

"I'm back!" he exclaimed and showed her the bag containing the chicken, medicine and random snacks he bought.

"Oh, Yuu-senpai, come in," she said with a smile.

"He bought a whole chicken?!" she thought, "Has he ever made chicken soup?!"

"So, let's make the chicken soup!" he told her and removed his shoes.

"I feel like Yuu's better off just watching me cook," she thought, assuming his complete lack of experience in cooking.

"I feel like he's going to put the entire chicken in," she worried.

"I, I'll cook it," she told him with a worried smile, "It's really easy."

"But you're sick," he protested and pouted.

"I can still cook," she told him and walked to the kitchen.

"I'll cook for you, I'll make the best chicken soup, I promise!" he spoke and followed her to the kitchen.

"F-fine," she hesitantly agreed. There was really no use arguing with Nishinoya, especially if it's about him doing something he wants.

"You should rest!" he instructed and pulled out the chicken from the grocery bag.

"I'll bring out the ingredients for you first. What do you need?" she asked and took a seat in the dining table.

"These," he answered, showing his phone.

"Thats, that's my face, Yuu-senpai," she nervously pointed out. It was just the wallpaper.

"Wait, that's my face?!" her eyes widened with surprise and embarrassment. She covered her mouth to conceal her expression and unconsciously did her mannerism with her hair and ear.

"W-what? You, you're cute!" he defended, "Can't I put my girlfriend as my wallpaper?" he asked, not expecting a no.

"My photo's embarrassing," she pointed out, that was her picture from social media.

"My angel doesn't realize her own beauty?!" Nishinoya thought, struck by Y/N's lack of self-awareness.

"You're beautiful, Y/N-chan!" he exclaimed, looking at her straight in the eye.

Nishinoya left Y/N speechless for a countless number of times, and this was no exemption. She just stood there, completely taken aback by his honesty and guts.