3 | nishinoya's dream

"Tanaka!" Nishinoya yelled the other boy's name, faking a tear on his eye.

"Tanaka, so, this is love!" he loudly proclaimed.

"With who? Kiyoko?!" Tanaka was alarmed, though he knew they both liked the same girl.

"No, I told you, I'm entrusting Kiyoko to you," Nishinoya held his hand, somewhat like a request.

"I'm in love! With Ayase Y/N, what a beauty!" he blabbered.

"Oh, that one," Tanaka nodded.

"You've got to be my best man, alright?!" Nishinoya assigned him already, now thinking of a grand wedding.

"Wedding? I want to come too," Hinata but in the conversation.

"What the hell are they talking about?" Tsukishima shook his head at the three, with his typical disgusted look.

"Yes, Hinata, I'm getting married!" Nishinoya exclaimed and announced.

"And worry not, Tsukishima, you will be invited!" he added and pointed a finger to the tall blonde.

"No tha-"

"And you too, Yamaguchi!" he averted the direction of his finger to Tadashi, who was standing right next to Tsukishima as always.

"Who's getting married to who?" Sugawara and Daichi got curious, adding more to the chaotic scene.

"Oh, it's just Nishinoya," Daichi sighed, unsurprised.

"What do you mean, just Nishinoya?!"

"I'll marry Kiyoko before you do with Ayase Y/N," Tanaka challenged.

"No," Kiyoko quickly turned him down, another usual thing for Karasuno.

"A-and we're gonna have beautiful babies!" Nishinoya's eye sparkled.

"He's getting more and more delusional," Tsukishima murmured to Yamaguchi.

Meanwhile, a few hours later, the Niiyama Girls were already preparing to sleep.

"Ah, senpai, I'll just go outside, I swear I'll be back after a few minutes," Amanai told the captain.

"Can you buy me a drink then?" the older asked, "There's a convenience store nearby."

"Sure," she answered.

"I'll go too, I'll buy some snacks," Y/N raised her hand and got up from the bed.

"Okay okay," Amanai nodded while Y/N put on her jacket and placed her wallet on her pocket.

"Let's go, Amanai-senpai," she told her as she put back her glasses on.

"Are you meeting someone or something?" Y/N asked while they walked out of the room and headed towards the elevator.

"Yes, I'm meeting my cousin," she answered and they both got inside.

"Oh, I see."

"By the way, that short boy didn't do anything weird a while ago right?"

"Of course not, it wasn't intentional anyway," Y/N defended.

"Nishinoya, right? His name? It certainly rings a bell," Amanai spoke as they got out of the elevator.

"Yeah, he's the famous libero."

"Famous?" Amanai laughed, not wanting to believe it.

"He's the best in Miyagi," Y/N flaunted.

"Don't tell me you like him, I mean, after all that trouble," she nudged the younger.

"I don't," Y/N shook her head.

"Anyways, I'll meet my cousin here. The convenience store's just over there, so you can wait for me there if you like."

"Sure," she nodded.

As Y/N entered the convenience store, Nishinoya was on his way from his room to look for Tanaka.

"Tanak-" he yelled but stopped the moment he noticed Tanaka talking to someone from Niiyama.

"Niiyama!" he thought.

"Senpai, I don't know what drink Captain wan-" Y/N stepped outside of the convenience store, only to see Amanai almost teary-eyed.

"Ko-niichan, I think my heart just broke," she muttered to the tall man beside her as Y/N approached them.

"Eh, what happened, senpai?" Y/N asked with a concerned expressiom on her face.

"A-are you senpai's cousin?" she looked at him.

He nodded nervously, then Y/N tried to ask Amanai what's wrong again.

"Ayase Y/N!" Nishinoya exclaimed on his head, "Should I approach her again?"