Chapter 30

The next morning, the girls and I woke up at around 6am to finish packing and clean up our room. We met Niall in the hallway who was already waiting for us and was very heavily invested in whatever was on his phone. He didn't even see me walking up to him.

"Boo," I whispered, a smile immediately on my face when he nearly threw his phone in the air.

"Oh um, hi," he nervously chuckled, quickly turning his phone off and shoving it into his pocket. I forced myself not to make a face, knowing that he was hiding something from me.

"How are ya?" I asked while adjusting my version of a messy bun.

"Pretty good. Had a really good sleep last night. How did you guys manage?" he asked, smiling.

"We did alright, minus the times Gabriela kicked me the face during the night. Otherwise everything was good," I chuckled.

We were quiet for a minute before Niall hesitantly spoke, "I...um, I was wondering if we cou-"

"Alright, party people. Shall we get this show on the road? It's about an hour and half drive to Antwerp right?" Gabriela asked while wheeling her suitcase out of our room.

"Sure, let's just check out at the reception," I smiled, picking up my suitcase and following Tracey and Gabriela. I stopped in my tracks remembering Niall was in the middle of talking to me before he was cut off.

"Sorry Niall, what were you going to say?" I asked.

Niall shook his head with a small smile, "Don't worry. It was nothing important."

I slightly frowned at his answer, "Are you sure?"

He nodded smiling a bit more as we walked towards the elevator.

By the time we loaded up the car with our stuff, Niall was in a better mood than before. I didn't like seeing him that way. He was usually so happy. We were about 30 minutes out of Amsterdam, when my stomach started to grumble. From the passenger seat, I looked over to Niall who was already grinning.

"Yes, we'll pull over at the next stop and find a McDonald's," he smiled.

I bit my bottom lip to stifle a laugh that was coming, "You know me too well, Niall."

True to what he said, Niall pulled into the nearest McDonald's. We ordered quite a bit of food and basically inhaled it. I had my usual vanilla iced coffee in one hand with a hashbrown in the other.

We continued our trip to Antwerp blasting every song that came on the radio. Party in the USA happened to be the next song which caused cheers to erupt from the backseat from Tracey and Gabriela who began singing. I took a quick video of them and Niall singing and sent to Amelia.

Cecelia: Missing you babes :(

Within seconds she replied,

Amelia: STOP i'm gonna cry :((( I miss you guys so much!!!