Chapter 33

Oops...

Harry POV:

"Harry, for fucks sake man! If you keep pacing around your dressing room you're going to burn a hole in the ground," Jeff called out from the other side of the door.

I rushed over the door whipping it open, "Jeff, do you really think I can be calm right now? It's the last fucking show and Cecelia hasn't reached out to me yet. I don't even know if she's coming," I cried out in frustration as I ran my hand through my hair, tugging on the roots harshly.

Jeff sighed coming in and closing the door behind him, "Harry, I know you're stressed out okay? But still remember you have one last show for the fans. After tonight you can get on a plane and disappear if you don't want to see anyone ever again. Just for tonight, reel it in," he spoke with pleading eyes.

I sighed sitting back on the couch, "Yeah, yeah. I'll try and keep my shit together."

"And if Cecelia does show up, I will definitely let you know," he smiled before walking out and closing the door.

"Fuck," I whispered as I leaned back, closing my eyes when I felt tears prickling at the surface.

It's been just over a week since I flew back from Paris. To say Jeff was pissed was understatement. I mean, why wouldn't he be?

I left right after the show in Spain and didn't say a word to anyone.

Seeing her beautiful face after all these months in person only broke my heart even more. She didn't look the same as before. She looked really tired, but somehow she looked alive enough to make everyone else feel better.

I nearly dropped to my knees in front of her when she let me hold her hands and kiss her on her forehead. If that was the last time I got to hold her I... I would be okay with that. At least she knew how I felt. I just knew deep down inside she felt the same way. I mean she had to feel something if she was so upset at those fucking pictures of that Natasha girl, who I did fire before leaving Spain.

Rob was kind enough to cancel her internship when he found out Natasha and that Laura lady who initially helped with the interns had the same intentions as each other - sleep with me.

I think this was probably the 10th time I played around with the parting of my hair.

What if Cecelia doesn't like how my hair is parted?

Will she still take me back?

Maybe my outfit isn't good enough?

These were just some of the many questions floating around in my head. I anxiously looked at the clock at the wall that let me know we have 15 minutes left until the show started.