Chapter 16

A/N:

HEY EVERYONE! 

So sorry for the late update! I just went back to work so it's been really hectic. Anyways here's a long one to make up for it!

Enjoy! x

**********

Harry's POV:

I woke up to Rose sprawled across my chest with my arm draped around her waist under the covers. Her body felt so warm and comforting to sleep beside. I'll be honest... I've always had the best sleep anytime we've fallen asleep together. I still couldn't believe what had happened last night. I personally would like to thank the countless glasses of wine we both drank for giving us the confidence to do it. Looking down at Rose while she slept on top of me was the best thing to wake up to this morning. She still looked stunning with her hair all tied up.

"You know it's really creepy to watch people when they're asleep," Rose stated with her eyes closed, startling me.

"Jesus," I whisper, "I can't help myself when I've got sleeping beauty on top of me," I chuckle, pulling some of her hair aside as she turns around to look up at me.

"I think you mean one of the seven dwarves," Rose giggled.

I pulled her up, rolling on top of her in a swift motion as adorable squeals came flowing out of her mouth. She looked up at me with a huge smile before her eyes widened as I started to lean down to kiss her. Her hand flew up covering her mouth, her words coming out muffled behind her hand.

I chuckled, shaking my head as I reached up moving her hands, "Babe, I can't hear what you're saying," I tell her causing a faint blush to appear on her rosy cheeks.

"I was saying, you can't kiss me. I haven't brushed my teeth yet," she mumbled, looking away.

I move up closer to her face so that our lips are just centimeters apart as her breath hitches in the back of her throat, "Rose, you could have the worst breath in the world, and I would still kiss you," I whisper before leaning forward connecting our lips together.

Rose melts into our kiss, her hands finding their way into my hair, tugging on the loose strands causing me to groan into our kiss. My hand traces down the sides of her body, squeezing her waist while the other holds me up so I don't squish her. Rose's legs soon become tangled up with my own as we fall deeper into each other.

Just as we started to get a lot more heated in this lovely, early morning makeout session, a low grumble erupts from none other than Rose's belly. I let out a playful groan, burying my head into her shoulders as the melodic sounds of her laughter fills my ears. My fingers found their way to her sides, tickling her, as she began wriggling under my body, laughing uncontrollably.

"You are always hungry, aren't you? You weirdo," I chuckle down at Rose as she tries to catch her breath from laughing so hard.

"What can I say, I have a high metabolism," she giggled as I leant down giving her a quick peck before I rolled off of the bed.

"Why don't we brush our teeth and I head down and get some breakfast started?" I ask Rose as I yank the blankets off of her.

She lets out the cutest yawn as she kneels up on the bed, hobbling over to me, wrapping her arms around my neck as my arms instinctively wrap around her waist, "That sounds wonderful," she murmurs as she leans in for another kiss before pulling away, hopping out of bed, and skipping away to her room... just like she did when I first saw her at the Sony Music building after her first day of work.