Author's Note!

Hey guys! Since there's nothing else to do right now, I thought I might as well hop on the creativity train and write this book!

If you guys have any feedback or thoughts let me know! I'm open to hearing all your suggestions and comments.

I'd like to thank my friend Shay for helping me write this book. She inspired a lot of ideas and one of the characters in this book. Love you sis <3

My goal is to update the story every week. It'll be either one or two chapters a week!

Anyways, I won't keep you any longer, let's jump into the book!

It's a little bit cheesy, but we all need some cheese in our lives! :)

*****************************************************************

What happens when your life long dream goes south in the city of angels??

Cecelia Rose Lovett, a small town girl from Canada, moves to Los Angeles for the internship of her dreams only to have all of it crushed by the world's most dangerous virus - COVID19. An encounter with a certain curly haired man at a special café changes her life.

Will her knight in shining armour with emerald eyes and ring covered hands save her from being stranded in the city where dreams are supposed to come true? Right?

Love. Betrayal. Friendship. Fear. Happiness. Regret.

Just not necessarily in that order ;)

Was it all meant to happen or was it just a coincidence?