EPILOGUE

A/N: The wait is over!!

Here ya go!! 

10 months later...

"Harry! Stop it," I yell in between giggles from this vicious attack of tickles as Harry's weight crushes me.

I was suffocating at this point.

Harry had woken me up in quite a memorable way this morning. All I remembered was waking up to hair tickling the inside of my thigh before I felt his hot breath hovering over my already wet heat. While the sun shined through his windows, I was gripping our sheets in one hand while my other hand had woven its way into his hair keeping his head down in between my legs.

I guess you could say that's how the past couple of months have been like this.

Waking up next to the man that I love. Spending my days rolling around in what is now our bed. That's also something new... I moved in with Harry.

After we reunited at his last concert, we went right back to his after stopping by at the Beachwood Café. Sandy absolutely lost her shit when she saw us walk inside hand-in-hand with huge smiles on our face.

Over the next couple of months I noticed that I would carry my overnight back to Harry's, come back to my apartment for not even one day and end up back at his place cuddled up next to him. We were in the middle of watching the Notebook in the theatre room for what felt like the hundredth time when Harry paused the movie and asked me to move in with him.

Of course I sat there like a freaking statue in shock. I knew we would move in together hopefully at some point, but I didn't think it would be so soon. When he saw that I was answering anytime soon he immediately recoiled and started blubbering about how he's not trying to pressure me into anything. I cut him off by pouncing on him and latching my lips on him which he took as an immediate yes. A very happy yes, that is.

That following week, while I spent my time packing up my apartment with Sarah, Mitch helped Harry rearrange his closet for my things. The girls were over the moon and really happy we had worked things out. They noticed an instant change in my mood and my health.

Those first few weeks from when we got back together were amazing. We went on so many more walks on that trail we used to go on last year. That's where Harry actually gave me the keys to his house. Besides the key, a tiny keychain with a sunflower and cherry hung proudly.

We went every single second together. Even more time than quarantine last year. We cooked together, watched movies together, we even showered together. Obviously we did just shower...

Don't even get me started on the makeup sex. We were like raging bunnies. Every room and surface was christened that week I finally moved in. Even that pool and hot tub have some great memories.

After my internship ended, I wasn't really sure what I was going to do next. But Rob and Andrew were quick to my rescue. Days after my contract ended, I got an email from Andrew with a formal offer as Niall's permanent personal assistant. Apparently, Niall had this in the works during the whole tour.

I immediately called Niall and screamed at how excited I was to work for him. He of course laughed at my excitement and said he wouldn't want it any other way. Harry on the other hand became quite jealous. He did pull a face and grumbled something about how he finally got me to himself and his best friend was stealing me all over again.