Chapter 22

As soon as I woke up the next morning, I immediately called the girls giving them the rundown on what was in the email. How was I supposed to work with Harry's ex-bandmate after everything had happened between us? Would it be awkward? Do I tell Niall?

"Holy shit," Gabriella gasped.

"That's impossible," Tracey whispered.

"I'm literally freaking out right now. Is it gonna be awkward? Do I tell Harry?" I scramble out, falling back into bed.

"Okay, I highly recommend you do not bring up the fact that you screwed around with Harry. If he does ask about you two then maybe, but that'll be up to you to decide when he asks. I'd say just treat him as if you don't know Harry," Tracey recommended.

"Yeah, I agree with Tracey. Just don't bring Harry up and also don't tell Harry. It's not really a big deal if he does or does not know." Gabriela tells me.

I release the breath I was holding in, "Yeah... you two are right. I'll just treat this like any regular job... and ignore the fact that I've slept with my clients incredibly famous best friend. Yup, it'll all be okay," I huff stuffing my face into my pillow.

"Now that that is out of the way... CECELIA YOU ARE GOING TO BE TOURING WILL NIALL HORAN YOU LUCKY BITCH!" Gabriela screamed over the phone, bursting my ear drum.

"Shit" I whispered to myself as the realization dawned on me.

"I haven't even met one of them in person and this girl is meeting 2 out of the 5 members of One Direction. You best believe I included Zayn in that," Tracey giggled from her side of the phone.

"I can't believe this is happening. It feels like 7 months ago," I chuckled as I rolled out of bed and into my bathroom.

"It really does. I just googled Niall's tour and it looks like your first stop is in Nashville!" Tracey exclaims.

"Ooo maybe you can get yourself a country boy and forget about that jerk face," Gabriela spoke bitterly.

"Gabs," I sighed as I pulled my hair into a ponytail, "Don't do that."

"I know, I know. He doesn't deserve you, babes, after the shit he pulled. That's all I'm saying..." Gabriela mumbled, as I silently stared at myself in the mirror admiring the small dark bags that were beginning to fade away from under my eyes.

"Okay, I gotta go and start my day. I'll let you know if anything happens. Byeeee.""

"Bye Cece!" Tracey called out.

"Bye bitch," Gabriela yelled before hanging up.

After going for my morning run, showering and cooking some breakfast, I finally sat down at my dining table with my coffee as I pulled up my emails on my laptop. Numerous Sephora emails later, I stumbled across an email that was sent today from an Andrew Lennon.

Hey Cecelia,

I'm Andrew Lennon, Niall Horan's manager. I'm glad to hear that you are joining the Horan team! Give me a call on the number below and let's set up a date to meet up and go over some things before the tour starts.

Hope to hear from you soon!

AL.

I quickly grab my phone and dial his number. I could feel my heart beating inside my ass. I don't know why I was so nervous.

"Hello?" a rough voice answered.

"H-hi is this Andrew Lennon? This is Cecelia Lovett calling," I ask, letting my nerves get the best of me.

"Hi Cecelia! How are you?" Andrew cheerfully answered.