3

The family is now heading to the pack feast down town, wearing their best outfits and holding too many baskets in their hands.

Namjoon and Hoseok come back home earlier to help the omegas carrying the food, so thanks to them each omega is holding just one basket.

- See the gloss on your lips is so pretty. Said Taehyung to Jimin as both of them were walking behind the others.

- I'm going to remove it the second we get there, you know i let you do it because our moms kept nagging about how we should look pretty tonight. Said Jimin moving his basket from one hand to another.

Both Taehyung and Jimin were wearing long sleeves silk shirts with dark pants, Taehyung put on them some make up, he made his brown hair and Jimin's blond hair curly, he is wearing his favorite rings and bracelets too.

Thanks to Taehyung, Jimin is wearing some eye make up with beautiful earrings and rings, jewelry are the only thing that he likes so he is not complaining even on daily life basis he do wear jewelry.

- Jimin it will not kill you to look extra pretty tonight, i know we are pretty on daily basis but you know.

Jimin rolled his eyes before saying

- I don't want stupid alphas to look at me like a fat meal okay.

- They will look at you anyways, that ass itself is a very fat meal. Smirked Taehyung as he slapped Jimin's butt with his empty hand.

- Kim taehyung. Yelled Jimin.

- You two stop fighting and hurry up. Said Taehyung's mom.

The younger omegas sighed before walking faster to join their moms and brothers.

- Jin- ah did you wear a t-shirt under your shirt like i told you? Asked Jimin's mother.

Seokjin was wearing a dark blue long sleeves silk shirt with some white wide pants, looking so pretty in them.

- Yes mother i did. Replied Seokjin.

- Good. Nodded Jimin's mother.

- Why are you wearing two shirts when it's summer? Asked Namjoon his mate quietly.

- Well your mom said that when it will get chilly later at night, i might get sick easily because i'm more fragile when I'm pregnant so i need to stay warm, even though i feel so hot now. Whispered back Seokjin.

- You are definitely hot baby, i can't wait to go back home. Whispered Namjoon.

- Namjoon stop it ! that's not what i meant. Seokjin's ear turning bright red, his orange and lemon scent got a little more sweeter enjoying his mate compliment.

- I'm sorry baby but with pregnancy your beauty multiplied by hundred and your scent is so so damn sweet, i just want to lick you all the time.

- Just for your informations, i can hear you so they can hear you too, so respect me and zip it mister horny as hell. Whispered Hoseok who was walking next to Namjoon.

Seokjin turned red like a tomato even though he is close to his alpha brother Hoseok, he definitely don't want him to hear his husband flirting with him, and it's even worst if his mom and his mother in law heard that.

Namjoon pushed Hoseok weakly.

- Don't worry baby, they don't meddle in other people's business like someone i know very well. Said Namjoon glaring at Hoseok who glared at him back.

- Don't fight. Whispered Seokjin still embarrassed as hell. 

Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other as they heard the mates conversation too.