9

- Why should we have dinner with them, we don't even know them well and i want to go to the omegas gathering tonight. Complained Taehyung to his mother who was combing his hair.

- Taehyung don't make me repeat myself, i told you they are our guests and as one of the leading family we have to be there. All of us.

- It will be boring with all political things and boring stuff, why is this happening to me. Whined Taehyung.

- Kim Taehyung enough. Yelled his mother.

- Always complaining, you always have something to say.. Sighed Seokjin as he entered Taehyung's room followed by his mate.

- Hurry up everyone, they must be waiting for us. Said Namjoon.

Taehyung and his mother went home half an hour earlier to get ready after helping Jimin's mother making dinner for the guests.

- Oh Joon did you lock our house door ? Asked Seokjin.

- umm yeah .. i think so. Said Namjoon.

- Namjoon. Sighed Seokjin.

- I swear he left it unlocked. Said Taehyung, i can go check if you want.

- Taehyung. Yelled both his mom and Seokjin.

- Fine fine.

- Let's go please. Said Namjoon.

———————————————————————————

- Where are they ? Asked Taehyung as he entered Jimin's house seeing there is no sign of the guests.

- They must be on their way, your father and uncle wanted to absolutely show them the new storage room of the pack.

- Of course they do, we did a really good job in the redevelopment of the storage house. Smiled Namjoon.

- What am i doing here, i don't want to be here. Whined Taehyung.

- Tell me about it. Said Jimin as he entered the living room .

- You two stop complaining, it's your duties.

- Of course it is, decorating the table with our faces is our duties. Said Jimin rolling his eyes.

- Jimin i'm not listening to any of this tonight, do you hear me? Be polite okay? Said his mom annoyed.

- Unnie calm down. You know them. Sighed Taehyung's mother.

- I'm hungry. Said Hoseok.

- You are always hungry. Said Namjoon.

- You are right, nothing to say. Said Hoseok as he laid down on the couch.

- I'm missing all the important information because of this shit, i hope Jennie or seohyeon noona went to the meeting so that i can ask them about all the details later. Said Taehyung as he moved closer to his best friend.

- You mean the gossips that half of them are wrong. Fired back Jimin.

- You act not interested but when i drag you there, you are all ears, you are an omega after all. Smiled Taehyung.

- Taehyung don't say that to me you know i hate it. Glared Jimin at Taehyung.

- You al-

Taehyung didn't have the chance to finish his sentence as the front door of the house opened and the four alphas entered the house.

The omegas along with Namjoon and Hoseok stood up to greet the alphas.

- Come on in, please make yourself at home. Smiled Jimin's father.