17

- I think it's not necessarily to tell you again how much i love joonie and how much i'm sure that he loves me back but the day of our marriage, of course i was excited and happy but like hours before the ceremony i wanted to run away.

Both Jimin and Taehyung's eyes opened wide not sure whether they heard right or not. Seokjin smiled and continued

- Yes you did hear right, i wanted to run away, i have never talked to anyone about it but here i'am. And you know why, because i was scared, terrified even, in couple hours i will share an unbreakable bond with someone, what if i change my mind and want to be a single omega forever, what if Namjoon stop loving me one day, what if Namjoon go crazy and start mistreating me, what if i can't bear a child, what if i don't want a child, what if Namjoon want children and i don't and a lot and a lot of what if even though i know Namjoon very well, i love him so much but i still had these moments, what i went to say by that is that whether you know your mate or not you will always have what if because simply it's a new chapter in your life, yes it's easier when you know the person i agree but it's not always better, your parents don't know each others and look how happy they are, Taehyung, Jimin i know deep inside you, you are scared and have a lot and a lot of what if, but being scared of the dark should not stop you from enjoying the fresh night breeze, it's the same with mating and marriage, i know it's a lot, you don't know the alphas, you have to leave your families, your home but what if it's for something amazing. I'm saying this not to be the one who see the half full of the glass but because i know where those alphas come from.

Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other, a silence fell between them before Jimin said

- I hate to be forced..

- I know, and i understand, no one will force you trust me, even though it looks like this right now but i'm sure they will understand your decisions, of course they will spend a whole year not talking to you but they will never force you ever.

Taehyung and Jimin smiled before Seokjin said

- Sometimes you think you are seeing the whole picture but you are missing something, maybe they are seeing what you can't, i will not say anything more just think about it, don't you want to have someone to boss around? Laughed Seokjin.

Jimin and Taehyung smiled

- I will tell Namjoon hyung. Said Taehyung.

- If you do, i will tell them you two smoke.

Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other before looking at Seokjin shocked

- Last time when you slept in my house i took your clothes to wash it and i found a cigarette in Jimin's pants and he can't be smocking and you don't so.. Said Seokjin.

- We are not heavy smokers just from time to time. Said Jimin.

- I don't care, you are grownups you do whatever you want as long as your parents don't find out though. Smiled Seokjin.

- Why it's always you who know everything and everyone's secrets and they trust you with everything and they tell you anything. Said Taehyung.

- Not knowing is a freedom trust me be thankful you are a second born. Said Seokjin as he got up.

- Third born, did you forget Hoseok hyung?

- A second born omega.

- Oh yeah you are smarter of course.

- Okay, it's getting late, i need to go home and you two should sleep. Said Seokjin as he walked to the door, ah and the omega night we will do it soon.

- Cool ! Smiled Taehyung.

- Hyung .. umm get back home safely... and thank you. Said Jimin as he barely looked at Seokjin.