27

Jungkook thought to himself that this pack have some pretty green spaces as he walked through the forest looking for a spot to sit down , think and most importantly sober up.

The young alpha had to literally beg his friends to go home, they all needed a nap before dinner but he decided to go for a walk, he wants to run away to be completely honest but he knows very well that a real alpha must keep his promise.

He will keep his promise.

What Hoseok said earlier kept on replaying in his head, he don't know why but it definitely triggered his curiosity, he wants to know who is this Jimin who dared to broke such a rule.

As he walked further he saw a small lake in the middle of woods. He thought to himself that a swim in the cold water will definitely make his mind go numb and set himself free from all the toxic thoughts.

As he walked toward the lake, a sweet, strong scent of wild roses caught his attention, such a delicate and addictive smell of an omega.

- Wait i know this smell. Whispered Jungkook to himself.

He walked faster toward the lake to confirm his assumption.

He saw a blond hair omega swimming freely in the lake, his body covered with the water he can only see the back of his head.

Well ... Such a sweet smell of such a rude omega that will be soon his mate.

- Are you ignoring me or you really can't smell ? Said Jungkook with sarcasm in his voice as he took his long sleeves sweatshirt off leaving his white t-shirt on, he also took his shoes off and roll up his pants to sit on the lake's border and soak his feet in the cold water.

- I don't hear too. Replied Jimin without a single glance to the alpha.

Of course Jimin knew it's Jungkook, how can he not smell that strong cedar wood scent, he come here to forget his misery.

So why his misery followed him up here.

- Why didn't they chose a nicer omega for me, i must have killed the king in my past life to end up with you. Sighed Jungkook as he laid on his back looking at the sky, his feet still in the frozen water.

Jimin frowned as he turned to look at the alpha, before saying surprised

- They chose? Wait ? You are not the one who wants to marry me ?

-Umm well i dreamt of you and fell in love with you so i looked for you everywhere until i found you and i can't wait to mate you. You are more naïve than i thought you are. Replied Jungkook ironically.

Jimin rolled his eyes and swam closer to the opposite border to get out the water, he took the big towel to dry himself, his teeth chattering, the water is so cold but good,  he needed this swim.

He was surprised, they forced an alpha into doing something he don't want.

- That makes the two of us. Said Jimin as he started wearing his clothes.

- What ?! You are forced into this ? Like against your will ? Asked Jungkook shocked.

- Of course not, i dreamt of you. Scoffed Jimin happy to return the stupid joke back to it's owner.

Jungkook smiled and asked

- Can i look ?

- Did you miss me already ?

- Are you always this rude or only after a swim in the frozen water.

- Ummm let's see only after i knew i'm forced to marry someone i don't know.