5

- Namjoon, your mate. Said an alpha within the group as he pointed to Seokjin behind Namjoon.

Namjoon turned around to see his husband walking toward him. He got up to meet him half way.

- What's up baby? Tired ? Asked Namjoon kissing Seokjin's cheek.

- I'm sorry Joonie but i'm really tired, i want to go home. If you want to stay it's okay but can you walk me home first please ?

- No i will go home too, i want to have some alone time with you. Replied Namjoon smiling.

Seokjin blushed as he said

- Don't lie to me, i know you would love to stay here to talk about packs business until tomorrow morning.

Namjoon smiled

- True but i swear i love your company way more.

- I know baby. Said Seokjin as he nuzzled into his mate's neck.

- Let's go say bye to them and our families yes ?

- Yes go.

———————————————————————————

- The leader of north west pack and his second in command will visit us next week, in their letter they said they have something to talk about that will strengthen our packs friendship.

- Maybe some new merchandises exchange? Asked Seokjin as he got even closer to his mate as they walked back to their house.

- I don't know we could have discuss that in the packs' meeting, they didn't have to come unless it's something urgent or personal or both, i mean it's not like i don't want them here but i just find it weird.

- We will found out next week, baby stop over thinking anything, let your big, smart full of informations brain take a rest. Said Seokjin giggling.

Namjoon smiled before saying

- I have something else big and full.

- Namjoon you can't say that openly, your kid is listening. 

- Oh no can he or she hear us when we.... you know? Asked Namjoon eyes wide open.

- Of course.

- Hyung you are kidding right?

Seokjin laughed looking at a terrified Namjoon.

- Of course i'm kidding.

- Hyung. Whined Namjoon.

- Even my connection with him or her still not established yet, our baby is still too young joonie.

- Right, me neither, but i feel someone when i try to scent him but it's very weak.

- Normally staring from the fourth month your connection with him or her will be strong and clear.

- I can't wait, baby your mom and dad are waiting for you, grow up quickly, i want to teach you how to use swords. Said Namjoon talking to his kid.

- Teaching swords ! Well you have to wait sometime for that, Jimin the other day promised our baby to give him or her all his books and Taehyung promised to let him do everything that we say no to.

- The first thing i need to do is never letting my kid around those two. Smiled Namjoon.

- They will kill us if we don't let them see their nephew or niece , they are crazy.

- Exactly that's why i need my kid to stay away from them, the pack and our families cannot support another weird wolf, we already have them.

They both laughed.