36

- I thought you are dead and i will be dead too i was scared Jimin ? Why did you do that to me ? I thoughy i really .. really ..lost you..

And just like that Taehyung broke into tears, river of tears as if he never cried before as if he was holding himself from crying for years.

Jimin moved his hand to pat Taehyung's head, his heart aches for his friend who was clearly in big distress. After trying to find his voice for a couple of minutes Jimin finally spoke with hoarse voice

- I'm sorry, i'm fine.

It was a heart breaking scene, no one dared to say anything to them. The mothers eyes were full of tears, a mixture of happy tears to see their kids awake and sad tears because of what happened to the young wolves.

Youngi was dying on the chair, he felt his heart is being ripped into tiny little pieces, his alpha is roaring of rage and sadness, it want to confort his mate. He can't be sitting there looking at a sad, crying Taehyung.

He exchanged a look with Jungkook and a part of him felt good to see the alpha awake but he needs to get out of the room before doing something he will regret it later.

So he stood up and left the room without a single word.

Taehyung's mom and Jimin's mom moved closer to their sons to confort them. Same for Jungkook's mother and Youngi's mother both moved to sit on Jungkook's bed to check on the young alpha.

———————————————————————————

- I requested a reunion with the elder healer and the south west pack to discuss what happened and to make sure what i concluded is the right explanation for the situation . Said the pack healer.

The parents along with Seokjin, Namjoon and Hoseok are reunited with the healer in her office to discuss what happened to the young wolves.

- Healer you didn't tell us anything, what are you doubting? We are dying of worry here. Said Youngi's mom as she exchanged a look with her friends.

- I know and i'm sorry but i can't tell you something i'm not sure of but as i told you, i'm sure there is nothing serious, they are young and strong so please calm down.

They definitely felt a little better after hearing the healer words but they are still worried.

Can you blame them?

———————————————————————————

- You can't be sitting down already can you ? Said Taehyung as he was looking at Jungkook who's sitting on the bed.

- I'm fine. Said the alpha.

Jimin was looking at Jungkook. Too many things in his mind and he want answers.

- Tae i want my black cardigan. Said Jimin looking at his best friend.

Taehyung looked surprised by the sudden request, he looked at Jimin and said

- Are you still cold? I can ask for another blanket. Said Taehyung.

- No i'm not cold, i just want my cardigan please tae.