29

- So what's your hobbies? Asked Taehyung as they waited for the drinks to be ready.

- Sleeping. Said Youngi not giving the omega a single look.

Taehyung want to slap him literally, he is been basically talking to himself for almost 10 minutes.

- Sleeping is good, for me i like drawing, singing and going for walks.

Youngi nodded looking not interested, Taehyung had enough of this attitude, he moved his hair back as he walked closer to the rude alpha next to him before holding his arm strongly. Youngi immediately turned to look at the omega surprised.

- You are the one who come to me, you should be the one doing your best to impress me, i don't like to make effort for someone who is not head over heals for me but there is something in you i want so bad, what is it i don't know, i will tell you when i find out, so Youngi right? Yes Youngi don't treat me like this because you don't know what I'm capable of.

Youngi looked stunned, who is this omega who has very beautiful eyes.

- Take the drinks and follow me. Said Taehyung as he walked passed the alpha, smiling softly.

Youngi stared at the omega back for couple of seconds before taking the cups from the buyer and followed the omega who walked to a small table in front of the booth. He put the drinks on the table before saying

- What is your deal ?

- Sit down.

Youngi narrowed his eyes looking at the younger but he did sit down anyways.

- So tell me what's your hobbies ?

- Are you kidding me ?

- No i didn't like your first answer so tell me something i will like.

Youngi looked at the omega, this one too is something. He is so rude and a pain in the ass. Taehyung looked at the alpha with his big green eyes, a cute pout on his lips, waiting patiently for Youngi to speak

- Basketball. Said Youngi surprising himself that he actually answered the omega question, his wolf inside of him is dying to do anything to satisfy the omega in front of him.

Something he never felt before even with..

But of course he chose to ignore that.

- See that's better, i play basketball with Naenae from time to time, i'm good at it i think but you will help me improve my skills right?

Youngi want to scoff, the self confidence radiating from this omega is insane.

- I don't have time.

- You will make time for me.

A small smile forced itself on the alpha's face as he looked at the green eyed omega sipping on his strawberry milk.

- You are..

- Pretty, very pretty, amazing, cute ? Asked Taehyung smiling widely at youngi who want to run away.

- You are shameless.

- No i don't agree, Naenae is shameless, but me i'm just pretty.

Youngi put his hand under his chin, looking at this feisty thing in front of him, trying to understand him.

- Who the fuck is Naenae? Your lover ? Asked Youngi annoyed of this pointless conversation.

- If i had a lover, i will be busy making love to him, why would i sit here with you. Naenae is Jimin.

Youngi didn't say anything.

- Too soon to talk about sex right? Asked Taehyung covering his mouth with his hand.