34

Two hours earlier

- The first time you will feel the connection with your kid, it will be magical, it's so special that nothing can describe the feeling. Smiled Jungkook's mother at Seokjin as the moms along with the pregnant omega were walking together in the forest toward the orange trees talking about Seokjin's pregnancy.

Again....

"As if he is the first omega to carry a child." Whispered Taehyung to himself as he was right behind them with Jimin who heard him and smiled at his best friend who's not liking the attention on Seokjin. They are both forgetting what about to happen in couple of minutes.

Ahead of the omegas the young alphas along with their fathers and the omegas's fathers leading the way to the picnic area.

- How.. umm.. you know... how... what must i do if i loose control over my wolf ? Asked Jungkook surprising Youngi who is walking right beside him.

- What made you think you will loose control over your wolf? Asked Youngi.

- I don't know i said what if i loose control.

Youngi smiled to himself as the younger alpha just confirmed to him his assumption.

Jungkook definitely like that blue eyes omega.

- You and your wolf are the same thing, concentrate and you will not jump on the omega to fuck him in front of his family's eyes.

Of course, Jungkook was so stupid to ask Youngi a question.

- Hyung ! Fuck! That's not what i meant!! What do you think i'am ! A pervert??!!

Youngi didn't get the chance to talk as Taehyung's father turned back to look at the young alphas and say

- This is the best place for a picnic, you can put the baskets here guys.

At that time, the omegas reached the alphas, and Jimin immediately look at Jungkook, he don't know what is he searching in the alpha's eyes. He is so desperate at this point. Maybe the alpha will finally be a man and run away so that he can regain his peaceful life.

But does he really want that...

- The smell in here is just so amazing. Smiled Taehyung's mom as she looked at her friends.

- What is this ? I told you to not put that much makeup. Whispered-yelled Jimin's mother as she looked at Taehyung and moved her hand to rub her finger on Taehyung's eyelid.

- Auntie, stop please, it's beautiful. Whined Taehyung.

- Taehyung we will talk about this later. Said Jimin's mom.

- Ah fresh air, beautiful scenery, my precious friends and family, can life get any better. Smiled Jungkook's father as he sit down on the huge picnic blanket  that Youngi's mom just spread on the grass.

His friends smiled at him as they too sit down. Jimin and Taehyung still standing up along with their future mates, they are feeling awkward to say the least.

Even the parents are feeling awkward, they don't know how to make this work, they don't know what to do.

Jimin was about to sit when someone hold his arm

- I need to pee, come with me. Whispered Taehyung looking at his best friend.

After they excused themselves, they walked away until they made sure no one sees or hear or smells them.

- Go we don't have the whole day. Said Jimin as he put a hand on his nose and mouth to not smell anything.

- Are you in hurry now to show yourself to Jungkook? Smiled Taehyung as he walked behind the tree to do his business, and i told you million times don't block your nose, my pee smells good.