19

- You have a fucking strong punch. Said Youngi as he winced while sitting on the bed.

Jungkook smiled

- Well, i was angry and seeing you was adding fuel to fire so. Said Jungkook checking his hands.

- Apologize ! you bastard !

- I'm sorry hyung, does it hurt ? Asked Jungkook, his eyes checking Youngi.

- I'm good. Just a little dizzy. Said Youngi holding his head.

- The healer said it will go don't worry, hyung you drunk almost six bottles of the strong liquor, what have you been thinking ? Killing yourself?

- Thinking of the same thing as you when you have been destroying your hands.

- Whatever, but hyung you are not leaving right? It's not something you just said.

- Have i ever said something just to say something.

- Hyung i wi-

- You are awake. Said Jungkook's father as he entered the room with Youngi's father followed by their mates.

- Jungkook, Youngi thanks moon goddess you are fine, can you move your hands ? Asked Youngi's mother as she helped Jungkook sit on the bed.

- Yeah i can, i'm fine.

- Youngi your eye is really swollen. Said Jungkook's mom trying to touch Youngi's face.

- I'm fine, the healer got me this cream, it will help me heal. Said Youngi avoiding any contact.

- They will heal in no time, they are strong alphas. Said Youngi's father.

Youngi's father and Jungkook's father exchanged a look before Jungkook's father spoke

- We will go straight to the point, we both know why you did this so listen we will deal with this matter not like father-son matter but like two alphas matter, we want something, you two want the exact opposite, and we both know none of us will let go of his opinions so we challenge you, alpha to alpha, head to head, battle of strength if you win you do whatever you want, if we win you two will marry the omegas of the south west pack.

Jungkook and Youngi looked at each other, as Youngi's father spoke

- You two choose the time, the date and the place, we can't be more fair than this i think.

After a small silence Jungkook said

- We agree.

- No ! Almost yelled Youngi.

- Hyung !

- Give us time to think. Said Youngi.

- No it's now or never, he said yes anyways. Said Jungkook's father.

- When your pack leader say something you have to follow. Said Youngi's father.

- What the hell?!!! You always tell us before anything the pack leader and his second in command should discuss the matter and take a decision together, it's always been like that!!!!! Yelled Youngi.

- Well not all the time, in some matters time is crucial, we will wait for the date and time. Now rest well. Said Youngi's father smiling softly as he left followed by Jungkook's father.

- What the hell!! Yelled Youngi looking at Jungkook.

- Hyung i-

- Jungkook are you stupid?! They literally set a trap for us and you fell right into it!!

- What?!

- Guys calm down, maybe it's the best solution. Said Jungkook's mother.

- Jungkook your impulsive self will kill us one day!!