37

- Where is everyone?

- I woke up and no one was here. You are cute tae. Smiled Jimin to his best friend who was standing barefoot near the kitchen door, his light brown hair a mess on top of his head, his oversized white tee-shirt is exposing his right shoulder, he was wearing a black shorts that was barely covering his butt.

- And so pretty. Said Taehyung as he walked to sit on the chair at the kitchen ready to eat whatever Jimin is preparing.

The blue eyed omega rolled his eyes at Taehyung's confidence. He is really from another planet.

- Did you wash your face ? Asked Jimin as he put the omelette in front of Taehyung's hungry eyes.

- Eat first.

- No go wash your face first.

- Naenae!

- Kim Taehyung now!

- I'm so sorry for your kids, you will kill them with your stupid discipline. Said Taehyung as he got up to wash his face.

- And i feel sorry for your kids they will have no discipline at all !

- Well they have you they will be fine. Smiled Taehyung as he left the kitchen.

A smile forced it self on Jimin's face as he put some omelette in his plate.

- Nae nae i told you billion times i don't like vegetables in my omelette !

- They are good for your health, eat them you won't die trust me.

- Jimin don't you think moon goddess is torturing me enough i don't need your torture !

Jimin smiled

- I thought you met your other half and you are over the moon.

- Well.. except a small little detail that other half is not in front of my door begging to see me..

And just like that they heard a knock on the door. They both looked at each other, eyes wide open.

No way ..

- I will open. Said Taehyung as he run to the front door.

Jimin will go kiss Jungkook right now if Youngi is the one who knocked the door now.

The blue eyed omega mentally slapped himself why is he thinking of kissing that alpha.. lack of sleep probably is what making him delusional..

- Didn't you find something even shorter to wear when you open the door.

It's Hoseok.

Of course what did you guys think !

- Good morning to you too. Said Taehyung sarcastically as he walked back to the kitchen.

- Umm omelette, i will have some please. Said Hoseok as he sit down.

Jimin stood up to get a plate for Hoseok as the latter spoke.

- Youngi hyung and Jungkook are going back to their pack by the end of the day.

Jimin stopped what he is doing for a second before looking at Hoseok and Taehyung yelled.

- Excuse me ! Are they playing with us or what ? I didn't even managed to get to know Youngi and now he is back to his pack !

- Taehyung i know but they have responsibilities and they can not leave their pack for so long. The good news is. Smiled Hoseok as he looked at Taehyung and Jimin.

- Is ? Asked Taehyung's impatiently.

- You two with our parents will go to their pack soon.

- Oh really?! Smiled Taehyung, when ?