7

- You know that this will make things even worse between you and Jungkook, me and Youngi i'm so against it but what can i do, i can't leave you alone in this. Said Youngi's father rubbing his tired eyes.

- Jiwan-ah this has to happen, Jungkook need an omega stability and if he did find it here, be sure that he will not even ask for my opinion, but he didn't and you know the stories that we hear every day so as his father i want to help him and as his pack leader i need him to be a strong alpha to lead this pack one day and he has too many skills but he lacks too many things too and with a strong mate he will be stronger. Said Jungkook's father.

- Do you really think Jungkook will accept this arranged marriage, i highly doubt that.

- Don't worry, i will convince him, just focus on finding ways to convince Youngi. That one needs a lot of effort.

- To be honest i don't even know how to tell him that i want him to marry someone he don't even know, he will loose his mind. Youngi is quiet, he don't express what's going on in his mind and i'm afraid of his reaction. I hope you are doing the right thing or we will loose our sons forever.

-  Listen no alpha in his right mind will refuse those marriages. First of all, the south west pack omegas are known to be so pretty, you know that my grandma, may she rest in peace, were from that pack and you used to say even when she is old she is still pretty. Second, we have a very good relationship with that pack and if my son, the future pack leader, marry the son of the pack leader of that pack, and your son, the future second in command marry the son of the second in command of that pack, it will be something huge, very huge, those marriages will give us and them power, we will be even closer as packs and who will dare to stand against us as the north west pack and the south west pack joined hands by blood, powerful blood, we will be feared even more by every single pack, so we should, no we have to make this work.

Youngi's father looked at his long time friend before saying

- How about just Jungkook and youngi without titles, will they be happy with the mates that we chose, will those mates be happy with them ? Can they really work together to be a strong team like you say? What if it turns out bad ? What if they never find happiness? We should let them choose their own future.

- Listen you are starting to let the kids words into your head, don't overthink it, Youngi and Jungkook are young, they just want to show us their alpha nature, like we used to do when we were their age and this generation is hard to deal with anyways, stop being emotional, we got a letter from the south west pack leader, he is accepting us in his pack, we will go me and you next week to ask them for the hands of their sons, if they accept, and they will because we are friends and they will be as happy as us to join hands, then we will talk to the kids.

- I'm following you but i'm praying this will end well..

- Don't worry, everything will be okay, focus on how you will convince Youngi and you don't know maybe they remember the two omegas of the south west pack and they want them too.

- I don't think so, we have been there only twice with Jungkook and Youngi and they were kids back then, the omegas were so young too, and Jungkook and Youngi didn't go with us to their older sons marriage, so our sons and their sons never met as adults.

- oh right but they will like them don't worry, the omegas are pretty and that's what an alpha their age look for trust me.

Youngi's father sighed as he never thought his friend will say this one day, he still remember how they both hate that kind of judgment, i guess the more older you get the more you act like your father.

———————————————————————————

- Hi

- Hi Youngi. I see you are home. Said Youngi's father as he entered his house and saw his son sitting on the couch with his mother. He walked to them and took a place next to his wife on the couch before them.