23

- Hyung will you keep ignoring me forever? Asked Jungkook as he was riding his horse next to Youngi's horse, just behind their parents, four other alphas were riding behind them with all the gifts the parents prepared for the omegas.

- Hyung i'm sorry okay ! But this is not entirely my fault, i'm not the one who forced you to marry anyone and i'm not the one who made you lose the challenge either.

- You are the one who pushed me straight into this fucking trap!

- Okay fine i shouldn't accept the challenge even though we didn't have any other solution but i'm in that trap with you.

- That doesn't change anything to me.

- Hyung you kn-

- Jimin is one year older than you Jungkook, Taehyung is one year younger than you Youngi, Taehyung and Jimin has the same age and they are very close, we didn't get the chance to talk to you about them so. Said Jungkook's father making a stop to Youngi's and Jungkook's conversation.

- I don't care !

- Whatever !

Said both Youngi and Jungkook at the same time.

- They are so beautiful and polite.. Continued Jungkook's father ignoring the younger clear disinterest.

- Jimin is calm and don't talk much, Taehyung is bubbly and more into people, they are very well educated, they work in a kindergarten so they know very well how to raise a child. Said Youngi's mom.

And the talking continued for about an hour while the young alphas were not listening, just staring at nothing, thinking about the big problem they are in.

———————————————————————————

- Taehyung leave me alone i will sleep more !

- Jimin are you kidding me ! Get up !! We took the morning off to prepare ourselves! Yelled Taehyung with a face mask on, some oil in his hair, they were in Jimin's bedroom, Taehyung woke up almost an hour ago to prepare himself as the alphas and their families will be in their house by noon.

- You are the one who asked for the morning off for both of us behind my back, so i want to enjoy it and sleep.

- So you don't want to get up ?

Jimin didn't reply as he turned to sleep on his belly, completely ignoring Taehyung's words.

- Fine. Said Taehyung and moved the sheets away to uncover Jimin's body, he quickly moved his hand to slide down Jimin's light yellow shorts to reveal the omega bare butt and leaned to bite his best friend's ass cheek.

-Ahhhhhhhhhh ! Yelled Jimin loudly pushing Taehyung's head who run to lock himself in the bathroom.

- Get out now !! Taehyung you are so dead !!! I told you to never do that !! Yelled Jimin trying to open the bathroom's door.

- You didn't want to wake up so ! Yelled Taehyung.

- Taehyung open the damn door !!!

- Shuuut what's happening here ? Asked Jimin's mom as she entered her son's bedroom after hearing the loud noises.

- Auntie !! Jimin want to kill me, he will beat me to death, you know he is stronger than me! Auntie help! Yelled Taehyung as he heard Jimin's mom voice.

- Jimin leave him alone, you are not kids anymore, your mates are in their ways, you should be preparing yourselves.

- Oh yeah so we will be the pretty polite omegas in front of our buyers! Said Jimin as he walked to his bed.