24

- Park jimin !

- I don't want to put pink eye shadow on fuck !

- Fine whatever, be as ugly as you want. Said Taehyung as he put the small pot on the desk and walked to the mirror to check himself for the billion time, Jimin too is dressed and sulking on the chair.

- It feels weird to not wear perfume. Said Taehyung looking at himself in the mirror.

- Go ahead and put some. Said Jimin while Looking at his best friend giving him a boring look.

- Nae nae didn't you heard my mom she told us the alphas must smell our scents, after couple of meetings we can put on perfume when they get used to our scents.

- Tae do you think we did the right thing?

- Well ironically we always take the right decision when we get drunk anyways we will found out soon, if they are ugly and weak, we definitely made the wrong decision.

A smile forced it self on Jimin's face before hearing a knock on the door and Seokjin opened the door.

- So my beautiful babies?

- Hyung, i told you to give me that shirt, you can't be prettier than me ! Yelled Taehyung looking at his brother beautiful appearance, the pregnant omega is wearing a baby pink silk shirt and black pants with light makeup on. He was stunning.

- I'm not prettier than you, you two are the prettiest omegas in this pack and all the packs, i will give you the shirt later, i don't have a change now, if you are ready let's go down now, the alphas will be here any minute.

- Yes we are. Said Taehyung checking himself one last time as Jimin got off the chair walking out of the room. He can't wait for this hell day to end.

———————————————————————————

- Whatever happened between us the innocent omegas has nothing to do with it, so be polite with them, try at least to get to know them. Said Youngi's father as they reached south west pack's borders.

- And smile most importantly, you are not in a funereal. Said Jungkook's mother as she tried to hold her son's arm but he moved away quickly.

All of them are now walking toward the pack leader house, the mothers walking close to their sons, still giving them some do and don't talk.

- I'm not feeling well, i feel like this will not turn out good. Whispered Youngi's father to his friend.

- Jiwan i know you will thank me later, now get your things together i can't handle you and the kids. Said Jungkook's father.

Youngi's father went to believe his friend but looking at the two young alphas faces he is not so sure.

- I will not say welcome my friends we are a family now. Said Jungkook's father smiling as he saw Jimin's and Taehyung's parents.

- My in laws. Laughed Jimin's father.

The parents smiled as they walked to greet each other.

- Younjin unnie. Smiled Youngi's mom hugging Jimin's mom.

- I'm mad at you, how can you two never visit, last time i saw you was in Namjoon and Seokjin wedding. Said Jimin's mom.

- You and Misung don't visit us too, we are mad too, we miss you so much. Said Jungkook's mom as she hugged Taehyung's mom.

- You know me i hate traveling. Smiled Taehyung's mom.

- Let's not fight outside, i'm so happy to meet you. Laughed Jungkook's mom hugging her other friend.