33

- What takes you so long in the shower ? Asked Jungkook Youngi who's been taking forever in the shower.

The older alpha has his usual unbothered face before saying

- What do you mean so long? It's like everyday, you could have entered the bathroom to tell me to hurry up if you are that pressed.

Jungkook smirked before saying while he put his hand on his crotch.

- What if you are.. you know ..

Youngi glared at him before saying

- I'm not like you. Dirty as hell.

- Hyung ! Come on ! You fucked that poor boy from the east pack on the grass in the middle of a freezing night, i heard his screams from far way!

- What the - i told you to forget what you saw !

- Well i did but you keep on making me a piece of shit so...

- Go shower.

- Hyung do you think that Taehyung can handle you in bed?

Youngi took his shoe and about to throw it at Jungkook but the younger immediately close the bathroom door as he was already standing there.

Youngi closed his eyes and cursed himself for being so carefree that night, he knew Jungkook will tease him forever.

- Also i have never told you this before but that boy has been talking about how good you are in bed especially about how crazy dominant you are.

That's it the shoe flew toward Jungkook but the latter closed the door a second before it lays on his face, Youngi looked at the closed door, he can hear Jungkook's laughs from the inside and he couldn't deny how his alpha was howling proudly because of Jungkook's words.

Today is the day of the meeting with the omegas wolves. They didn't mention a word about it, yesterday they both listened to their parents instructions about today's meeting and then went straight to bed, they both know ignoring the problem will not make it magically disappear, but they are trying anyways.

They silently agree to torture themselves by going against their will, they agreed to do whatever they ask them to, they were dead inside by now, there is no point in protesting.

———————————————————————————

- I'm nervous. Said Taehyung to Jimin

Jimin didn't say a thing, he barely talked this morning, he was sitting on the bed looking into nothing, his mind is racing, he suddenly felt like he is suffocating.

The laughter and joy of yesterday's night were very far in the past, Jimin felt as if he was hit by the scary reality the second he opened his eyes this morning.

His anxiety is slowing taking control over him, his heartbeat is raising, he is fearing the worst, the inconfortable feeling in his stomach is becoming unbearable, he needs to do something.

- Jimin i know my omega is a whore, what if my wolf do something impolite, i will be dead, your father and my father will burn me alive. Oh moon goddess what if his wolf reject me ! I don't want to do this! I agree it's fucking too early for us to show each other our wolves.

Jimin looked at Taehyung trying to understand what he is saying, but he couldn't, he felt as if Taehyung was talking from afar.

Suddenly, Jimin stood up and walked fast to go downstairs leaving a confused Taehyung behind him.

He entered the living room where his family was sitting.

Jimin didn't wait to second to say

- I changed my mind ! I don't want to get married !