6

- What the Jeon Jungkook will bring this time, the last time was a bear, this time maybe the whole family of the bear.

The other three alphas smiled.

- Stop it Yugyeom. Said Jungkook annoyed.

- He will get all the omegas and we will be single for the rest of our lives.

- Ya Eunwoo don't say that, i panicked for a second.

- Of course you are scared ! Guys you know what's the first word Yugyeom said ? It was omega not mom. Laughed Eunwoo.

- What do you want to say as your last word before death. Said Yugyeom as he rolled his arm around Eunwoo's neck putting a little pressure on it.

- Let me go ya ya. Yelled Eunwoo trying to free himself.

- Save your energy for the hunt. Said a deep voice behind them.

Yugyeom immediately let go of Eunwoo's neck.

- Yeah Youngi hyung. Said the two of them.

Jungkook looked at the two and smiled, Youngi has a strong charisma, he always thought that Youngi should be the next pack leader instead of him.

The four alpha walked further in the forest until they reached a long tree where they undressed and all you can hear after is the sound of bone cracking and four big wolves walked from behind the tree, two light brown wolves, a dark brown wolf and a little bigger black wolf.

"Go" said Youngi using their mental connection, all pack members share this connection that allows them to talk when they are in their wolf form.

"Jungkook, the whole pack is waiting for the family bear" said Eunwoo.

The black wolf growled announcing his annoyance because of his friend teasing, before leaving them running deep in the forest as the other three following him closely.

———————————————————————————

- So how was it ?

- How was what ?

- Minhyuk hyung, don't be a bitch, last night with Jungkook?

-Shuuuut, are you crazy Hyunjin? They can hear you. Whispered- yelled Minhyuk as he pointed at the kids playing around them.

-Okay okay they don't know what i mean, so ?

Minhyuk blushed, avoiding his friend eyes before saying

- Good. Leave me alone now.

- Good ? just good ? Hyung you slept with the Jeon Jungkook, our handsome, strong, fearless, can do anything alpha, our future pack leader.

- Hyunjin please shut up, it was mind blowing okay, now can you stop asking we are in the kindergarten.

- Of course it was mind blowing. Smirked Hyunjin before asking, how big is he ?

Minhyuk eyes widened.

- I'm leaving !

- Okay okay fine. Said Hyunjin as he grabbed Minhyuk's arm forcing him to sit down again.

Minhyuk sighed and sit down.

- Did he said anything ? Asked Hyunjin.

- Like what ?

- Like mating?

Minhyuk looked at his hands in his lap, his eyes were sad and he said

- Nothing, i didn't even dare to told him that i love him or ask about his feelings, it was like i was under his spell, i wanted to enjoy every single moment with him, he was so gentle with me yet he knows when to go rough, but i felt something was wrong i don't know, he was distant, it was like his body with me but his soul is somewhere else, after... you know he took really good care of me, he helped me clean myself and stuff,and when i told him i can't sleep in the omegas house, i need to go back to my parents' house, he walked me there but deep inside me i can feel that it was not an act of love or interest, you know he was doing it because he is a well educated alpha, i hope i'm wrong though.

- Well educated alphas only sleep with their mates.

- Hyunjin.

- What ? Am i wrong? Hyung i'm sorry but i told you many many times he has no heart, he slept with couple of other omegas, he is just dark and cold and ... so damn hot to be honest. Smiled Hyunjin.

Minhyuk smiled.

- He is definitely and his body is hotter, and you know his muscles are well defined and he knows very well how to make an omega go insane, with him i felt like i'm flying somewhere so far in the sky, he is so skilled.

- I thought we are in the kindergarten. Smirked Hyunjin.

Minhyuk blushed.

- Anyways that's it.. But i'm planning to talk to him, i love him for years now, i need to confess to him and hear from him how he feels about me, we don't know maybe he likes me back.

- Yeah maybe, he is really mysterious, we can't tell anything from his expressions or acts. Said Hyunjin to not break his friend's heart even though he knows the answer very well.

———————————————————————————

- Just three deer, oh Jungkook you must be still tired from yesterday. Said Eunwoo as he put on his shirt on before giving Jungkook a wink.

Yugyeom smirked before asking

- Was it good?

- I'm going back. Said Youngi as he took his prey and left without a single glance to the younger alphas.

- The fun police. Said Yugyeom pointing at Youngi.

- Shut up, he can hear you. Said Jungkook as he too took his prey and followed his hyung.

Yugyeom and Eunwoo looked at each other before walking after the future pack leader holding their preys.

- So was it good ? Asked Yugyeom again.

- Leave me alone Yugyeom do i ask you about your sex life.

-Oh i can tell you no problem, so with Nayeon last time it was hot and wild in the middle of the for-

- Okay okay fine, it was good. Said Jungkook.

- Good okay but did you really like it ? Asked Eunwoo.

Jungkook took some seconds to think and said

- I don't know, yeah i like it i guess.

- That means you didn't like it that much. Said Yugyeom.

- I mean what the fuck are you looking for? Sex is sex, why can't you be satisfied?

- Who told i'm not satisfied, it's just i don't know, i don't feel any strong connection, it's like you are wearing shoes that are not your size.

- Hein ? Yugyeom do you feel this not your shoes size feeling? Asked Eunwoo confused.

- No, when i see her naked i don't even feel my feet. Smirked Yugyeom.

- Me too i have never had this weird feeling, hey is our future pack leader going crazy? Laughed Eunwoo.

- Who the hell i'm talking to. Said Jungkook before speeding up to catch up to Youngi.

- Or maybe he is turning into a saint like some one we know. Laughed Yugueom along with Eunwoo.

- He is literally just four meters ahead of us, he can hear you. Rolled his eyes Jungkook.

- I mean i really respect him for that, how can he not sleeping with anyone for all these years, i would be already dead. Said Yugyeom.

- Who told you he didn't have sex all this years? Asked Jungkook.

- If you find one omega who slept with Youngi hyung this last four years, i will take your hunting duties for a year. Said Yugyeom.

- We are just 22 and we three together almost fucked all the omegas in the pack. Said Eunwoo.

- Do you think it's something to be proud of. Glared at him Jungkook.

- Jungkook this is not you speaking, this is Youngi hyung voice inside your head, kill it, you have to. Laughed Yugyeom.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, how did he end up friends with these two.