Chapter:1

Y/n POV

I woke up because of the alarm "why the fuck do you have to disturb my sleep" then I saw a notification on my phone it was from Lisa I opened the text and started texting back.

On text

Lisa: hi bitch what's up?

Y/n: the sky is up.

Lisa: can you once just answer me in a straightway.

Y/n: how about a no.

Lisa: ok I can't mess with you, today there is a party arranged by Jennie unnie and she told me to tell you.

Y/n: ok but at what time.

Lisa: come at 7 pm.

Y/n: ok bye

Lisa: yea bye

Text closed

After that, I had a bath and wore this

Then I took my car keys and headed to Starbucks

Then I took my car keys and headed to Starbucks. I didn't have college because it was the weekend. I reached and had my breakfast there. I head back home. It's going to be fun at the party.

Mean while

Jk POV

I was very happy today I am going back to Korea finally I will settle there and I will meet my wife and start a family with her my business is set up in Korea now. I told my friends that I will be there till the afternoon so now in one hour, I will reach there. I called suho hyung he said that y/n is gone out. She doesn't stay at my house she stays at her house. I really wanted to meet her and I will.

After 3 hours I reached my house I went to my room and got freshen up. I was tired so go to bed and fell asleep.

After a few hours, I woke up and it was 6 in the evening I was thinking about what to do and decided to go to the club so I called my friends and told them to meet me there. I thought of meeting my wife tomorrow. So I told suho hyung (personal assistant for y/n kept by jungkook.) to tell her. And he told me ok. So I got ready for the club.

I know it's boring. I will try to make it interesting.