Chapter:19

Jk POV

In the morning, I and Y/N got ready and went back. I had some work at the company, so I went there. After I came to the company, I saw Jimin Hyung standing, and he had a proud smile on his face. He came to me and told me.

Jimin: Hi, kookie You know your company has been tagged as the most successful company in Korea.
Jk:What are you saying, Hyung? You might have lost your mind somewhere or you might have had a dream. It's just been a month since I came to Korea. How can it be possible?
Jimin: Okay, fine, don't believe me; see the news yourself.

He started the computer and played the news. I was shocked to know that my company got the title of the most successful company I have. I think I should organise a party. Everyone in the company started celebrating. I was busy with them and forgot the time. It became nighttime, maybe 10:15, then suddenly Y/N came into my mind. Shit fuck, I left her home alone, and its night now. How the hell did I forget her? I grabbed my car key from my office and went straight home. I came inside the house and searched everywhere, but I didn't see her. Ahhhh, where the hell did this girl always disappear and give me tension? I went into the back hall, which is the place I rarely go, but I went there today and saw her sitting on the ground and doing something, so I didn't disturb her. I called a maid and told her to call y/n out and tell her to go to sleep, as I know this girl won't listen to me. I didn't eat dinner because I had already ate it in the office with other staff members Now I should also go and sleep I went to my room, took a bath, and fell asleep.

Y/n POV

We both came back home, and the old man went somewhere. I don't care about it. I felt like visiting the orphanage, so I went there. I usually go there to spend time with the kids there, so I think they would also be missing me, so I was excited to meet them. I also missed them a lot, so today I will finally go and meet them. I told the guards and came here, so I don't have tension. After 3 hours, I came back home and went in. I went into the back hall, and I was sketching a cute cartoon I saw online, so I started sketching it.

 I went into the back hall, and I was sketching a cute cartoon I saw online, so I started sketching it

After 45 minutes, my sketch was done, then I kept it in my room and came to the back hall. its the only place where old men don't come, so it's relaxing here. After some time, a maid came and told me to eat dinner. I went and ate it, then I went to sleep.

End of this chapter.