Chapter:11

JK POV

I woke up I did my daily routine and went downstairs before that I got into y/n 's room to check on her I saw she was not there I got tensed that I will not be able to find her I started looking in the living room, kitchen and bathroom but couldn't find her I ask maids they said she is gone to college so I felt relieved after that I ate my breakfast and went to the office. In-office after 2 meetings I completed my work and I had to go to pick y/n up I went to her college I saw she was talking to some boy I don't know what happened to me but I don't like how she is smiling at him and all I am really angry now then I went to her.

Y/n POV

I was not in the mood to see that dumb man so I left before he woke up I went to college I met my friends after that class started I completed my classes and it was time to go home I didn't want to go to that this early but saw my all friends were busy so they went home but then one of my classmates came to me he is also my project partner so we were talking he told me some kind of funny things so I started laughing just after that someone dragged me with him I got shocked but then saw that jungle book was angry about something I don't care any way we reached to his car and he started shouting.

JK: what the hell where you doing.
Y/n: well I definitely don't think you should interfere in my life.
JK: ok miss let me remind you that you have a husband and I have every right to interfere in your life.
Y/n: even if you are my husband but I still don't accept you as one.
JK: ok then do you want me to extend the time to 1-year cause if you do stuff like that then you are not getting any divorce.
Y/n: first of all what I did I was just talking to my classmate then why the hell do you have a problem with that.
JK: ok but the rules that I have given to you clearly tell you not to wear short clothes in front of anyone except me didn't I tell you that you have to face consequences.
Y/n: yes you did tell me but I don't have clothes else than these types.
JK: ok then will buy some clothes for you tomorrow and you will wear my hoodies in the college after that we will go and buy them.
Y/n: fine can we go now already people are looking at us and I don't like them assuming us as something so better we go.

I sat in the car and he did the same.

JK POV

I didn't want to argue now so I went and sat inside and drove to the house.

End of the chapter.