Chapter:10

JK POV

We reached the house we got in she looked at me with an annoyed look I got confused so I asked.

JK: what happened?
Y/n: nothing happened now tell me what rules you were talking about.
JK: ok so the rules are:-
1= you are only allowed to go to shopping and clubs or parties on Saturday and Sunday.
2= you will eat only home food and only once a week you get outside food.
3=you will hug me whenever I go and come from the office.
4= you will tell me whenever you are going out.
5=i will drop and pick you up from college.
6= I want good scores in exams.
7=and last you are not allowed to wear short clothes.
That's all you have to follow these rules.😊
Y/n: what the fuck jeon I will never do that and about hugging you I won't even touch you.
JK: Oh ok then you have to stay married to me only and I am telling you to hug not kiss but you even did that on our first meeting 😏.
Y/n: just go to hell and tell me my damn room or else you are going to die anyway.
JK: wifey don't talk like that I love you so much.
Y/n: WHAT ! ARE YOU MAD DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT I WILL KILL YOU RIGHT NOW.
JK: babe stop shouting my ears are hurting come I will show you your room.
Y/n: first of all stop calling with that name.
JK: no,now come.

I know how angry y/n is but I want her to be with me always and I will make you fall for me sorry for being mean.

Y/n POV

I am getting tired of this shit first I have to staywith him and second I have to follow his rules now and I am not allowed to do things I like because of him why did dad choose him for me I was not even interested in this marriage things but I had to now I am in my room it looks like this.

I liked the room as its fully my type then I went to bed I started recalling my sweet memories with dad, mom and started crying I really miss them a lot I try hard to control myself but I really miss them I might act strong but I am not that stron...

I liked the room as its fully my type then I went to bed I started recalling my sweet memories with dad, mom and started crying I really miss them a lot I try hard to control myself but I really miss them I might act strong but I am not that strong after some time I slept and woke up at 5. 30 in the evening then I went down to eat something as I saw no one I started cooking for myself this

 30 in the evening then I went down to eat something as I saw no one I started cooking for myself this

I started eating as that dumb guy came down. He saw and came to me and ask.

Jk: where is mine.
Y/n: well there is no such like I have to cook for you so I didn't go and cook for yourself.
Jk: you know it I want I can make that rule also but I don't want now kindly give me two sandwiches as you have four if you didn't then I will kiss you.
Y/n: ahhhh you are very annoying. Take it don't irritate me you dumb and idiot person.

I gave him and went to my room I started using my phone as I don't have anything to do after 2 and a half hours I went down and went to cook dinner I cooked after that I saw the time it was almost 9.00 pm so I eat my food then texted that old man to come and eat he came and started eating and told me to sit there till he finishes his food after some time he finished we went to our rooms and slept.

The end of this chapter