Chapter:22

Jk POV

I left the kitchen, came to the living room, and started working on my laptop while waiting for my hyungs to arrive. When the doorbell rang, I knew it was Hyungs, so I kept the laptop aside after shutting it down and opened the door. They came inside and hugged me, and I hugged them back. I saw Y/N and Jennie coming into the living room.

Y/n POV

Me and Jennie came into the living room. We saw the jerk and his friends sitting on the living room couch. Well, I have to say his friends are handsome. While we came, I bowed them, and Jennie did the same. Then JungleBook introduced me and Jennie.

Jk: Hyungs, this is my wife, and she is Jennie, her friend, and y/n I know you have seen them before, but today meet them officially ( he said while pointing to me and Jennie).
Y/N: Hello, nice to see you all here.
Jennie: hello.
Jk: And y/n, Jennie, these are my hyungs. In high school, we named our group BTS. Jin Hyung is the oldest among us, and I am the golden maknae of the group.
Jin: Hey, we heard a lot about you and hello, Jennie By the way, I am Kim Seokjin, or, in short, Jin; you can call us oppa.
Suga: I am Min Yoongi, or Suga, whatever you like. (Wow, he seems savage to me.)
Jhope: I am your hope You are my hope I am Jhope, and my actual name is Jung Hoseok.
Rm: Hey, y/niee, and hey, Jennie. I am Kim Namjoon; you can call me RM.
Jimin: Hi, sweetheart I am Park Jimin, and you can call me whatever you like 😉.
Jk: Yeah, Jiminshii, she is my wife. Don't flirt with her, or I will beat you up, shortie.
Jimin: idiot I am not short. shut up and respect
Tae: Yahh, guys, shut up, let me introduce myself. Helloo y/n & hi j..jennie. I am Kim Taehyung. I am a good boy. Please call me Tae or V.
BTS: And we are all BTS.

Y/N: Well, I am Kim Y/N

Y/N: Well, I am Kim Y/N. Nice to meet you all, guys. You all look handsome except for that jerk.

While I said that, the six of them started blushing like hell. Oh god, they look damn cute, I swear, but that old ass was looking pretty angry like he was going to eat me alive anyways; he can't, or I am always ready to kill him.

Jennie: Wow, you all are famous people. Btw, I am Kim Jennie. You all can call me Jen or Jennie, whatever you guys like.

 You all can call me Jen or Jennie, whatever you guys like

Jk POV

This girl, aah, she called them handsome, and what about me, huh? I am her husband, am I not handsome, and even she claimed her surname as Kim, no damn fucking way it's Jeon Y/n, can't she understand it? Aish, I hate this sh*t. I am feeling freaking jealous now. Don't worry, baby, once you fall for me, I will make sure you will only see me as handsome and no one else. Now I need to do something fast—only two months more. I can't waste it. I need to ask for help from Hyungs.

Yeah, this will be right I will ask them when we are alone, or I will go to the dorm to ask them.

Meanwhile

Tae POV

Oh god, why is my heart beating as hell after seeing Jennie? Do something. God help me. Wait, am I in love? Is this what happens in love? She is so beautiful. Will she accept me?

The End

Let's wait and see if Y/n develops feelings for JK and if they end up together. Meanwhile, a new love story is beginning in Tae's life. And let's be honest, we all know how handsome Jungkook is, so take it as a joke in the story. I hope you all enjoy this part.