Chapter:21

Y/n POV

I just had one more class left, and the lecture was damn boring, so I was looking out of the window when I suddenly saw Jungkook's car entering through the gate, but why, I mean, he always wait outside? Why was he coming inside today? Then, 10 minutes later, the bell rang, so the lecture was over. Then Jennie came to me and started nagging me. So basically, Jennie's parents are going out, and she doesn't like staying alone at the house because she is scared of ghosts. boooohhhhhhhhh. She wanted to come along with me before, but when I used to stay alone, she wouldn't even ask me to get settled at my house. Still, now she knows I am not staying alone; that's why she is nagging me and convincing me to let her stay at that duffer's house. I continued to say no until we reached Jungkook's car, and again, that guy was standing stylishly, like he was some kind of model. Still, seeing him sometimes makes it feel like he is a 5-year-old kid who doesn't even know how to stand.

JK POV

I was standing near the car and y/n and her friend were coming together Another girl was nagging my girl I was waiting patiently for them, and they came, and that girl suddenly asked me

??? : Hello, brother-in-law, I need a favour from you. My parents are going out and will come tomorrow evening. I am scared to stay alone at my house. Can I stay with you guys for one day?

JK: Yeah, sure, you can stay; that's not a big deal for me. By the way, what is your name, my dear sister-in-law?

Jennie: Btw, brother-in-law, I am Jennie, and yeah, don't worry, I won't interrupt a husband's and wife's private stuff, I promise.

JK: Then let's get into the car to reach home.

Jennie: Sure, let's go right now, choco

I heard that and got confused when I saw y/n nodding at Jennie, so I understood who Jennie claimed as Choco, and it was my dear wife, whose nickname her friends gave as Choco. Choco is a good name for my Miss Angry Bird. Then we sat in the car and started going towards home as Y/N sat in the passenger seat and Jennie in the back seat while I was driving.
After a few minutes, we reached home.

Y/n POV

We reached home. Me and Jennie got down and went to my room, and then we both got freshened up one by one. I gave her my dress, and the old man's friends were going to arrive in half an hour. We both went down to the kitchen so that we could get something to eat as we were hungry, so I started making something while Jennie sat on the counter as she didn't know how to cook when that jungkook came into the kitchen.

JK: What are you guys doing?

Y/N: Well, I can tell that you don't have eyes to see, or maybe you went blind.

Jennie: Wow, you guys act like a real couple, and Choco says she hates you.

Jk: You can see whatever she says is not always accurate and you know what I love my wife very much.

Y/n: Yeah because you are always dumb and I am not a liar for your information and yeah Jennie I hate him more than my life so there is no way that we are a real couple thingy.

Jennie: Ok I won't say anything about it because I know you are stubborn as hell.

Jk: Anyway, leave this topic and Mrs.Angry Bird, can you make something for my sweetie pie hyungs?
because when they come, we have nothing to feed them, and I don't know how to cook. If you do this, then I will let you go out with your friends on a weekday.

Y/N: Fine, but don't forget the deal.

JK: Don't worry, wifey, I won't forget, I promise.

Y/N: Now let me do the work and get out of the kitchen. I don't want to see your face.

Jk: OK, bye I will do my pending work

Jennie: Bye, brother-in-law

Then he went, and I and Jennie started talking as I was making something to eat side by side while we were waiting for his friends to arrive.

The end

I hope you like the chapter and in the next chapter wait for the BTS fun mood👍🏻👍🏻