Chapter:12

Y/n POV

Now it's evening I am in my room my phone battery is dead because after coming home i completed my homework then i just watched my phone i can't even go and hang out or something then i decided and went out of the room and started seeing the house i saw a garden there and a dog of doberman breed i liked dogs a lot since childhood i also had a dog but he died because of some heart problem i miss him till now his name was koko but for now i was happy to see that dog so i went to him and started playing with him i didn't know his name but still he is cute

JK POV

Now that I am done checking my office files, I thought of going to Y/N's room. Then I got up and started going, but I heard a laughing voice from my window. I went near the window and saw Y/N playing with Bam, laughing, and enjoying playing with him. I was happy seeing them like that after meeting y/n; it's my first time seeing her enjoying herself with joy. I was admiring her from afar, and then I thought to go down. I went down in the garden, and bam came to me.

 I went down in the garden, and bam came to me

Y/n POV

I was playing with that dog, but suddenly he ran behind me. I turned around and saw no brain with bunny teeth man was not at all shocked to see him, but suddenly he spoke.

JK: Baby, you were playing with Mama.
Y/N: What the hell are you saying?
JK: I am talking to my son about any problems.
Y/N: You are really annoying.
JK: No, I am not, and let me let you know that you are his mom because you are married to me and he is my son, so I want no excuses.
Y/N: Not in this whole world that's happening, Mr. Jeon.
JK: That will surely happen, Mrs. Jeon. Don't you want divorce 😏.
Y/N: Why do you always blackmail me by saying that?
JK: Because that's the only way to make you understand.

By saying that he left this man, I should have killed him the day we met. He is totally mad. I don't like him a bit, and I hate him really much. Ah, god save me from this annoying creature. After that, I went to my room and slept.

End of the chapter