Chapter:14

Y/n POV

I came out of the college and saw that no brain man was standing near the car.

Nancy: boo
Y/n: Ahh, wtf, nancy
Nancy: Hahaha, ok, sorry. Let me help you convince your husband.
Y/N: Of course, go ahead and talk to him; it would be a great pleasure for me.
Nancy: Okay, where is he?
Y/N: right over there. (I said, pointing towards his car.)
Nancy: Oh god, is that Jeon Jungkook your husband? Oh, he is so hot. Tell me that when you divorce him, I will get married to him right away.
Y/n: you are free to marry him I don't fucking care to divorce him now, but he has some kind of problem with me, I guess.
Nancy: Now let's go and ask his permission.
Y/N: Yeah, let's go.

JK POV

I was standing near the car, waiting for my wife. After some time, she came with a girl; I guess she was her friend.

Nancy: Hi, Mr.Jeon I am Nancy's friend.
JK: Hi, Nancy You can call me Jungkook (JK).
Nancy: Oh, ok, I came here to ask your permission for something.
JK: What permission?
Nancy: It's just a sleepover party at my house. All our friends are coming. Can you please allow her to come?
JK: Oh, ok, as it's Saturday tomorrow, I am allowing her.
Y/N: Well, then fine, I will come in the evening. You go home now.
Nancy: Oh yeah, bye, guys.
JK / y/n: bye

I allowed her because I had no other option to make her understand. Then we both sat in the car. We didn't talk after that. We reached home, and she rushed inside, so I called Hobi Hyung and told him to come to my home with other Hyungs in the evening, as I have no one to spend time with and if I am alone, I will miss you.

Y/n POV

I didn't want to talk to him, so I rushed inside the house and went to my room. I changed my clothes and watched some videos on YouTube After 2 hours, I saw it was 4 so I went to my closet to search for some clothes I found these

 I changed my clothes and watched some videos on YouTube After 2 hours, I saw it was 4 so I went to my closet to search for some clothes I found these

And went to that no-headman's room but my jaw dropped as I opened the door and this is what I saw

I quickly slammed the door to his room and went out into the living room. I thought of waiting for him, but the scene I saw was not getting out of my mind. Ahhh, this dumb ass. don't know how to lock a door, and I am also mad that I didn't knock.

JK POV

I came out to take a shower after 2 minutes, and the door suddenly slammed I got confused about if someone had come in or not, and today at home it's just me, y/N, and guards I got ready fast and wore this

Then I went to the living room to check, but I saw Y/N standing there. I called her name, and she turned, and her face was fully red like a tomato when she saw me. I don't know why she is blushing, so I asked.

JK: What happened? Why are you blushing so much? Did something happen?
Y/n: what me blushing no I am not; it's just that I am feeling hot, that's why.
JK: Oh, ok but a few minutes ago, when I came from the bath, I heard my door slam, so did you or someone else come in?
Y/N: Ye, I mean, no, can you just give me my car keys? I have to go.
JK: Oh yeah, I remember you have to go to your friend's house right now. Wait a minute, and I will drop you off.
Y/N: Okay, but I don't want to be late.
JK: As I will let you be, tell me the truth. You came into my room right away and saw me in a towel because your face is a tomato, so I know.
Y/N: I came, but I am not a pervert like your dumb head, man.
JK: Uhh, I am not a dumbhead, man, baby. I am your sweet, cute, and hot-as-hell husband. How could you say that to me?

Y/n: That is something I can say with my mouth, and for your information, I am running late; could you please drop me off at my friend's house?

 JK: Oh yeah, sorry, I will drop you off.                                                                  

I drove her to her friend's house, returned home, and started watching TV 📺 and waiting for my hyungs.

The end of the chapter