Chapter:15

Y/n POV

I reached Nancy's house and went inside. When I saw others watching TV, I ran and jumped on them.

Jennie: ahhhh
Lisa: Wtf, you scared us.
Jisoo: I almost got a heart attack uff.
Sehun: Get up from me, you idiot. Ahh my thighs are hurting.
Eunwoo: You bitch, I thought there was an earthquake.
Irene:y/n Please get up from me; you are squeezing me.
Nancy: Oh god, I was going to call someone for help. You are a disaster, y/n.
Y/N: Hahahahahahahahahahaha, oh god, you guys' faces are so funny. Hahaha, ok, ok, I am sorry.

Then I got up from them, and after having some fun, we started watching movies.

JK POV

Hyungs just arrived; they came in, and we got settled down on the couch and started talking. In between, Tae Hyung asked.

Tae: So how is it going between you and your wife?
JK: Well, just the usual small fights.
Jimin: What I thought until now was that Y/N would be in love with you. It's been two weeks. You should do something, or what if a boy confesses to her? I saw how hot she is; maybe I would propose to her if you weren't her husband.
JK: Yahh, hyung, stop. She is my wife; don't you dare to confess to her.
Jin: You should do something if that's the matter.
JK: But how will she run away from me whenever we are together? I don't even know how to make her fall for me.
Suga: You should just make her jealous. Don't you have brains? If you do, then use them. Don't eat our minds.
JK: Hyung, you don't understand that she is not even interested in me, but today's case was different.
Jhope: Why, what happened today?
JK: Today, when I came from the bath, I was in a towel, and after 2 minutes, I heard the door slam. I put on my clothes and came into the living room. Y/N was standing there with her face fully red. Like tomato because she came into the room and saw me shirtless.
Jimin: Oh, that's the favorite thing for girls, and it makes them shy as hell.
JK: Stop it, shorty, and tell me what to do.
RM: Do you take her somewhere out, like on dates, shopping, or cycling? If not, then you should take her and spend your time with her. Not always working helps if you don't give her your full attention and make her your priority.
JK: Okay, Hyung, but how will she agree with this?
Tae: Don't you have any blackmail material regarding her? It will make it easy for you 😏.
JK: Yeah, I do have. I will do it, but not this week or next week.
Jin: why?
JK: Because the day after tomorrow is her dad's death anniversary.
Jhope: Oh, our Kookie has now become responsible? OK, do it later, but now we have to watch a movie, so come, let's go.

After one hour

Y/n POV

Our movie was finished, and food also came, so we were at the dinner table and started serving ourselves, then started eating, but suddenly.

Jisoo: Oh, y/nie you will not come to school the day after tomorrow, right?
Y/N: Yeah, can you send me the notes?
Jisoo: Of course, I will send it to you after classes finish.
Lisa: Why? What happened? Why are you not coming to school?
Irene: Because she has to go to her dad's grave.
Lisa: Oh, sorry, I forgot.
Y/N: It's ok, and Jennie, can you help me make an excuse for that dumb fellow?
Jennie: Yeah, I will, but who is the dumb fellow?
Eunwoo: I guess I know it's Jungkook, right?
Y/n: Yeah, yeah, him only. I have to make an excuse for him, so just help me.
Jennie: Yeah, but why do you have to make an excuse? He is your husband, then.
Y/N: He is not my fucking husband and just understands that I don't want him to pity me, so, please.
Jennie: Yeah, sorry.
Sehun: Okay, guys, now have food, then we will sleep.

We completed our food and went to the living room, where we all arranged our mattresses.

And then we all talked for some time after arranging everything, and then we slept

End of the chapter.