Chapter:18

Y/n POV

At first, I was scared when I was with him, but then after we started talking, I felt relief that he completely didn't know me, but I wanted to be alone today. I don't understand his problem; he is always behind me. As we were going into the treehouse, I was busy with my thoughts, but then he told me something.

JK: Hmm. How about we do a bonfire at night? It's cold, and we can even talk about something.
Y/N: I don't know; I just don't have the power to fight with you today, so go on.
JK: It's going to be 5 p.m. now, so how about we sleep for an hour? As I see it, we have both been busy since morning.
Y/N: Yeah, you were so busy following me didn't you have office today?
JK: I had, but I was also planning to visit the graveyard, so first, I thought to see you going to your friend's house, but things weren't going to happen like planned.
Y/N: Just go to hell, and yeah, don't search for me; I am on the back side of the house.
JK: Okay, then I will go to sleep.

Then I went to the back side of the house, as it has a swing there, and I really insisted my dad make that. I went there, started swinging, and slept there.

(This is the swing.)

Time skip

Time skip

JK POV

I woke up. I knew Y/N was down, so I went down and started finding her. I went to the backside, and she was.

(Think of this as she is sleeping on the swing.)

Sleeping like a baby

Sleeping like a baby. How can this girl even sleep like this? I asked myself and then saw the time: 7:15 p.m. I am damn sure that we both will not be able to go to sleep before 2 a.m. Then I went to make us dinner, and yeah, don't doubt that I can make dinner, but I am always busy, and I also don't like making dinner that much. After some time, I made dinner and went to wake her up because I didn't want her to sleep out or all the mosquitoes would drink her blood. After twice calling her name, she woke up and started rubbing her eyes like a kid.

Y/n POV

I woke up after I felt someone calling my name. I saw that monkey man standing in front of me. I blinked my eyes a few times and then sat up. Then he told me.

JK: Come on, let's go have dinner. and no more words come quickly, then we have a bonfire also.

I didn't say anything and went to have dinner. We ate dinner, and he took me with him. I saw the bonfire was already set up, so we went near that place and sat down. After some time, he started speaking.

JK: you know y/n I have only one person in my actual family.
Y/N: How will I know, and who is that person?
JK: It's you because you are my wife, whether you agree or not.
Y/N: How am I the only person, and where are your mom and dad?
JK: I don't have them with me anymore; they left when I was 16, and then I met your father; he was a good friend of my dad. He was there with me when my parents died, and he helped me with the company management.
Y/N: I.. I... I am sorry about your parents, but if you knew my dad, then why didn't I know you?
JK: I guess at that time you went to your hometown to meet your grandparents.
Y/n:ohh.
JK: You know, when your father asked me for marriage, I thought you were going to not agree, but then I got confused when I got the marriage papers. If you already signed them, then I thought you agreed, and I also didn't have a problem because I wanted to get married, but the problem was that you never wanted to see me. You never used my black card, and you know there was not a single day that I didn't ask Suho Hyung about you.
Y/N: You took my information from Suho Oppa.
JK: Hmm, each and every detail about you was with me, like when you were on your period, when you had a fever, when you got angry, what makes you happy—these are all things I know about you.
Y/n: Huh.
JK: Let it be; let's go upstairs and watch a movie.
Y/n: Ok.

I was shocked to hear what he said, but he was so calm while talking. Then we went up and played the Angry Birds movie and started watching. After some time, we both slept.

(Point to note: Treehouse is an important part of this story so don't ignore it.)