Chapter:13

JK POV
Another morning today. i hope you are home till now because i woke up early
I took a bath and wore my clothes Then, as I went down stairs towards kitchen, I saw y/n in a messy bun She was cooking something

 i hope you are home till now because i woke up early I took a bath and wore my clothes Then, as I went down stairs towards kitchen, I saw y/n in a messy bun She was cooking something

I went near her and whispered in her ears.
JK: Good morning, princess. Make breakfast for me too.

She flinched, and I backed off. She turned towards me, and here we go again.

Y/N: What the hell is your problem? Can't you let me breathe for a second?
JK: No, honey, its not like that. I didn't even kiss you. What are you talking about? See, you are breathing properly. I can see no issues here.
Y/n: You are extremely mad; I have no words to describe you.
JK: Well, it means my looks are giving you a hard time; you can't even describe me.
Y/N: You are so annoying. Get out of here.
JK: Well, I guess you are forgetting that this is my house.
Y/N: No, I am not. Are you getting out, or should I get out? decide one thing.
JK: How about we both just have our breakfast?
Y/N: Yeah, you are right. I should eat my breakfast and go away from a dumb head like you.

After saying that, she served herself breakfast, but I snatched it and started eating. She got angry and went upstairs, maybe to change.

Y/n POV

He snatched my breakfast and start eating. i got angry but then saw the time and went to my room to change into this

I wore this and went down, leaving for college, but those bunny teeth stopped

JK: Are you forgetting something?
Y/N: I don't think so.
JK: Yes, you are not going to college wearing that dress.
Y/N: Well, I don't have any dresses you expect me to have.
JK: Wear my hoodie.
Y/n: Well, no
JK: Oh, wifey, did you forget our deal?
Y/N: Fuck you.
JK: Oh, babe, fuck me later. Go get any hoodies from my closet that you like.

I went to his room and started finding a hoodie for me. After 5 minutes, I got one and wore it, but it was too big for me.

 After 5 minutes, I got one and wore it, but it was too big for me

I was again leaving for college when he stopped me

JK: Where is my hug?
Y/N: What is your problem?
JK: I am not stopping you from going, but give me my hug and go, and it is the rule to do so.
Y/N: You will really kill you one day, and that day is not so far.
JK: Do whatever you want for these three months. You will have to listen to me. You have only one other option than this, and I know you want to be free, so you have no option.
Y/N: Ah, fine, like you left me a choice.

I went to him as I was getting late. I hugged him, and he hugged back like this.

Then I pushed him immediately and let go of the hug

Then I pushed him immediately and let go of the hug. After that, he dropped me off at the college, and as I was late, I went to the class, saw my friend, and went to my seat. Luckily, the teacher didn't come. After 5 minutes, the teacher came and started teaching.

Time skip

In lunch break, nancy suddenly spoke

Lisa: First of all, why the hell are you wearing this type of clothing?
Y/n: Because of the rules made by that dumb head.
Jisoo: Oh, so that's why you are wearing this. At first, I was shocked to see you in these clothes, but now its ok.
Nancy: Okay, guys, listen, now let's go to my home and party as my mom and dad are not there; they are gone on a business trip, so let's have a sleepover at my house. We will have fun after college in the evening.
Lisa: I am ok with that.
Jisoo: I am in too.
Jennie: count me in, and what about you?
Y/N: I don't think I can be that old man who always blackmail's me.
Sehun: How about you sneak out? He will not come to know you are out.
Y/N: Are you mad? How can I sneak out like that?
Eunwoo: Well, just tell him that you are coming out with us.
Y/N: You seem to have a brain these days, bro. I will talk to him.
Nancy: So let's meet in the evening.

The lunch break got over, and we went to our class and continued our lectures.

End of the chapter