Chapter 25

Y/n POV

What the hell happened to me? Why do I always end up arguing with him? I feel guilty now, and this guilt will eat me up. I went into my room without having dinner.

He will just leave like others did Still, why do I think about him? I should stop this mess created in my mind, but I feel loved when he cares about me when he comes to pick me up. The way he is waiting for me is making me happy, but what am I doing, Just hurting him even more and more every day. Why do I think I started liking him? The thought of him leaving me is making me reckless.  It's all because of my dad; he just found a person like him, but I treated him badly. I should apologize, but I have not confirmed about my feelings for him, so I should just apologize for judging him even when he explained himself. I hope he forgives me for my behaviour. Tomorrow, in the morning itself, I will apologize to him.

Next day

JK POV

I woke up early and decided to ignore her as I got a call from Suho that Y/N exams were going to start in the next 2 days, so I decided to wait for everything to end and then talk to her about divorce. I should keep ignoring her until then. I got ready and left for the office before she woke up so that it wouldn't annoy her and she could focus on her studies. From today I will leave early and come late until her exams are over.

Y/n POV

I woke up, got ready, and quickly went down so I could meet Jungkook and apologize to him, but I found him when I tried calling him. I even asked the maid, and she told me he had gone to the office. But he never goes to the office so early, even though I have 2 days of leave before the exam. Maybe he is too angry with me, but how should I talk to him if he is not at home?

I called my friends and talked to them about the whole situation; they just gave me nonsense advice. I went into my room and started studying, as I decided to wait for Jungkook too.

At night

It was almost 11.45, but still, Jungkook hadn't come home, and negative thoughts started coming into my head, like accidents and all.

While waiting for him, I fell asleep. On the living room couch.

JK POV

I came home late as I saw y/n sleeping on the couch with 2 books around her. I went near her and started caring for her face.

Jk: I wish you knew how much I loved you. I know maybe I am hurting you a little, but you wanted this. I wish you loved me the way I do.

I said that while whispering under my breath, I carried her to her room so that she could be comfortable. And started looking at her for a while. She was the princess of her father When she is awake, she behaves like a monster out of a cage after millions of years but while sleeping, she looks like an angel fallen from heaven but I think she is not meant for me I am sorry to disappoint you, dad( Mr. Kim), that I couldn't make your princess stay with me as a queen, but I promise to protect her even after being away from her.

I went to my room by left a peck on her temple. I hope her exams go well and she doesn't stress too much. I will go on a business trip to Japan tomorrow for a week until her exams are over.

End of the chapter