Chapter:20

Jk POV.

I woke up as I took a holiday I think I can spend time with y/n. I have been very trusrfated (frustrated) nowadays
I don't give her time either and one month is over I want her to fall in love with me I don't want her to leave me
I just fell in love with her so hard, even when she didn't do anything to me.

I went down to check if she was there but I couldn't find her maybe she might be still sleeping I went to her room to check she was not there also a drawing book was on the bed I went to it to know what she had made. I knew it was her private stuff, but because of my curiosity,, I started seeing the drawings. Wonderful sketches were made of her dad, her mom, some cartoons, and some anime, and the last drawing I saw was like me as an animated version. Then suddenly, a voice came from behind.

Y/n POV

I woke up and went to take a bath. After I came out of the bathroom, I saw that jerk was seeing the sketch I made

Y/n: Why are you doing this? Why are you touching my things? that you didn't take my permission before it

Jk: I was just curious about what things you draw in this book. And do you know the picture you drew in the last is mine? It's of when I returned from the US to South Korea; it's an anime of me.

Y/n: If I knew it was yours, I would have never drawn that. Anyway, I have college now I need to go so would you mind getting out of this room?

JK: Yeah, I know. Come down fast. I am waiting for my kiss, and even today I will drop you and pick you up. Then we are going out to meet my hyungs.

Y/n: Don't you think you are being too much nowadays? Just stop all this; it won't make me fall for you. I hate you, and I will always hate you.

JK: Sweetheart, think 10 times before you speak. In the end, Jeon Jungkook always wins. And don't forget, you are mine. There are still two months are left and even after two months, if anything happens, you will be under my control Don't forget, I have promised your dad to take care of you; it was his last wish.

Y/n: Just two months won't make me yours, and in the next month my exams will be there. After that, I will be handling my company, and then nothing will be related to you.

JK: Let the time decide. And now come fast or you will be late and I don't want any complaints from your college

Then he dropped me off at my college before leaving the car. I was stopped by him for a kiss and a hug. I quickly pecked on his cheeks, hugged him a little, and ran inside the college. I had only three classes to attend, and I had to message that jerk when my classes would end.

Jk POV

I called Hyungs to inform them about me and y/n going to meet, then I told them to come to the dorm where we used to live when we were all together, and they all agreed. They were all going to come with their wives. I am so excited that Y/N will meet Hyungs, and then I got a text from Y/N about when I have to pick her up. So I went to her college to pick her up.

The end of this chapter. I know I am uploading it after a long time, but I hope you like it.