Chapter:6

Y/n POV

As I turned around someone dumped into me and the coffee was spinning on him I didn't look at him.

Y/n: can't you see where you are going.
???: I am seeing but you are not.
Y/n: what the fuck.

Then I looked at him he was again the same person I got angrier. He didn't look at me as he was cleaning his suit.

Y/n: you again stalking me.

I said as he looked at me with shock.

???: what the hell. You and do you think I will ever in my life stalk a girl like you.
Y/n: what do you mean by a girl like me?
???: I mean you are a slut and bitchy girl like you only know to be rich guys for their money and didn't your parents taught you some manners on how to treat people. And the staff here get this woman out of the Cafe I don't want to see her face again here.

As he said that I wanted to kill him right away but then the staff came to me and told me to go with them as I am the owner of the café he tried to remove me from my café it is not possible. My friend came to me and told me to go home. I wanted to fight more but they forcefully took me home.

JK POV

That girl was seriously a headache the staff come and told me sorry and I apologized as they know this café belongs to my wife but somehow they looked a bit confused I don't know why.

I called Jimin hyung to the office as I headed there. I reached there I had some extra clothes I changed them and started my work after some time hyung came we discussed the project and we got home I did all my work tomorrow I will meet my wife after her college. So I called suho hyung and told him not to tell her that I was coming to meet her tomorrow.

(I used question marks as they don't know each other's names.) bye-bye.