Chapter:8

Y/n POV

I went to my room to bring a special gift for him I opened my drawer took a file in my hand and went back down I handed the file to him he started reading I saw a sudden change in his expression then I told him.

Y/n: sign it. I want to be free from now.

Then he looked at me before telling.

JK: I will not sign them. I want to stay with you.
Y/n: but I don't want to stay just go to hell or something leave me alone.
JK: I am not going anywhere you are my wife I will stay with you I will not divorce you.
Y/n: I will never stay with you so come out from your imagination and you told me something yesterday about my character so how can you stay with a bitchy girl like me.
JK: I am sorry for yesterday but I didn't know you were my wife.
Y/n: it's good that you didn't know about me 'cause that's what I wanted. Now you sign them and set me free cause I am not at all interested in these things.
JK: I already told you what my answer is I will not repeat it.
Y/n: what the fuck do you want then.

JK POV

I was very sad when she give me divorce papers but I didn't want to divorce her so I told her no then she asked why so I thought for a second and then told her.

JK: I will divorce you but only on one condition.
Y/n: what condition?
JK: it is very easy you have to stay with me for 3 months like a married couple and you will stay at my house from now.
Y/n: WHAT THE HELL NO WAY.
JK: if you don't then forget to get the divorce you have only today to think I will stay here today and in the guest room so let's eat dinner and sleep. and I want the answer by tomorrow morning.
Y/n: I will not eat dinner.

Then she went upstairs. I guess I got a really aggressive wife. I told her to stay with me for three months but I know I will make her fall for me soon love you wifey good night.

Y/n POV
I came to my room took my phone called Lisa and told her to come to the bar and she agreed so I changed my clothes and wore this

Took the car keys and went down I saw he was talking to suho Oppa and then they looked at me I ignored them and went to Lisa's house to pick her up I saw Jennie and Nancy also there so I got to

Took the car keys and went down I saw he was talking to suho Oppa and then they looked at me I ignored them and went to Lisa's house to pick her up I saw Jennie and Nancy also there so I got to. Know they are also coming we all reached the bar I started drinking after that I told them what happened and then I got totally drunk so they took me to Lisa's house as it was near.