Chapter:5

Y/n POV

I have school today I don't know why they have to keep the school so early in the morning. I got up from my bed and went to take bath and wore this.

When I reached the college everyone was talking about someone and I don't even want to know

When I reached the college everyone was talking about someone and I don't even want to know. I got inside the class sehun came to me.

Sehun: sup so do you know that the biggest company in the US has shifted to Korea.
Y/n: No I was not interested to know.
Suddenly jisso unnie appeared I don't know where.
Jisso: helloooo.
Y/n: why do you have to come from behind you can come from the front also.
Jisso: whatever.
Sehun: so where is Lisa.
Jisso:ohh I don't know maybe with Jennie.
Sehun: oh ok I will just go and look for her.
Y/n: so what do you want now.
Jisso: so, I and the girls have planned to go to your café after college will you come. 
Y/n: ok I will come bye.
Jisso: bye.

After that class started and I was busy listening to music.

JK Pov

Now I was going to the office. In the morning I got a call from my assistant he told me that it became the popular highlight that I have set up a company so I am really busy and the sad part I can't go to meet my wife today I decided to go to the café later but before that, I have to complete my office work and a press conference.

Y/n POV

I reached the café got inside and saw my friends sitting in the corner area I went to them and sat there. After some time we decided to get some coffee I went to order it I waited there for 5mins and the coffee arrived for me as I turned around...

I know this chapter is short but I didn't have time to write it. Wait for the next I will upload it soon.