AUTHOR'S NOTE

I would like to thank each and every person who read this story.

Especially the ones who stuck up with me since the beginning. It's been an amazing four months and this story wouldn't have been completed so fast if it's not for you guys.

Thank you so much for the support.

I am sorry if I came across a demanding bitch because of my request for votes. There are two reasons why I ask for them.

1. People who come across your profile might see the story and develop an interest.

2. It gives me a better chance in Wattys2015.

Regarding the epilogue, I will try working on it ASAP. I am very exhausted; constantly working on one of the 2 stories.

If you haven't read Tulasi's story, make sure you do as the ending you want for Karthik and Sindhu will be in it. It's a short story; less than 45 pages in word document. You can complete it in half an hour. Here's the link

https://www.wattpad.com/story/47206678-as-told-by-tulasi

If you have read 'It's time to move on', I need a suggestion.

I got lots of PMs requesting for an extra bonus and I am thinking of writing it. I have a problem with naming the twins of Anna. Though I want to name them as Fred and George(After Harry Potter), these two kids are totally different from each other unlike the HP twins.

So, I was thinking Justin and Dustin. What do you think of their names?

If you haven't read 'It's time to move on', here's the link

https://www.wattpad.com/story/23920637-it%27s-time-to-move-on

It's a cute love story with lots of humour in it. If you liked this one, there's a high chance you'll love that one too. Contrary to the title implication, IT IS NOT A SERIOUS STORY. It is not edited and I will work on it once this story ends. It won't be a problem though; unless you are a grammar nazi.

If you want to read my future stories, FOLLOW me.

WHEN IS MY NEXT WORK GOING TO BE UPDATED?

I need some time to work on a new story. I have couple of ideas and I don't know which one to start first. It will not be uploaded until next year.(Three months)

I have to write the epilogues of both the stories, work on the extra bonus of ITTMO and edit the whole book. And also take care of my frequent health problems(nothing life threatening, don't worry)

So, I am going to take a break from all of it. But, I will respond to your PMs and comments.

Here's my twitter link

https://twitter.com/janakiS01

I am not a social networking person but if you want to talk to me, I will always be there.

Once again, thank you so much guys. The support you guys gave me for this story is OVERWHELMING. I LOVE YOU ALL.

- JANAKI S