Chapter 21. Maybe Just One More

Avery's POV

"Um, what?" she breathed. Both her eyebrows raised. 

I sighed and stood up. I plopped down on the couch beside her and slouched. "You heard me," I muttered. Saying it one time was plenty enough for me. I hated that word, and Stormie knew the reason why. She probably thought it was never a word I would say to her. Usually, when somebody tells me they love me, I say me too instead. I rarely tell my mom I love her. It's not that I don't love my mom because I do. 

The word love is overrated, in my opinion. People throw that word around so often that you never even know who means it. If you truly care for someone, you can say and prove it a million different ways, so why the hell do people have to hear it directly? Saying that word made you vulnerable to people, and I didn't want anyone to think they could hurt me. But Stormie already knew she could hurt me, so why did it matter?

She stared down at her hands, and her eyebrows knitted. She looked as if she was trying to focus hard on what she heard. 

My gaze fell to my hands.  Maybe I said it too soon. Maybe she doesn't feel the same way. Even if I could take it back, I wouldn't because I meant what I said. It didn't matter if she didn't feel that way.

"Really?" she asked.

"Really," I said without missing a beat. 

Suddenly, she was on top of me, straddling me. It was as if someone flipped a switch in her mood. I had to wonder how she changed her mood so fast like that. Her suddenness stunned me. She smashed her lips to mine and tangled her hands in my hair.

My body reacted instinctively like it always did with her. My fingers ran through her soft blond hair, and I wrapped an arm around her waist to pull her closer. I've never been so obsessed with one girl, and I was still trying to wrap my head around it. 

Her teeth sunk into my bottom lip, and she pulled my hair. She was impatient, and anytime that Stormie was impatient, she was rough, and I liked it. 

A groan escaped me, and I slipped my tongue into her mouth. 

She dropped one of her hands from my hair to slip it under my shirt. Her fingers traced my abs, and I shivered involuntarily from the touch. She broke the kiss and pulled my shirt up and off. She was still in her cheerleading outfit. 

I pulled her top off and unclasped her bra. As soon as her breasts bounced free, my mouth started to water. My gaze swept over her while she undid the button and zipper of my jeans. My cock sprung free, and she stared at it with a hungry expression. 

She stood up and slipped out of the cheerleading skirt and underwear. She placed her hands on my shoulders and hovered back over me. Her breasts were dangerously close to my face. She gasped when I caught one in my mouth. 

My tongue swirled around her nipple, and I sucked on it as it hardened.

She moaned loudly and pulled away from me. I huffed in irritation; taking her breast from my mouth was like taking candy away from a fat kid. She slowly raised her hand to her mouth. I watched her curiously. She licked her hand. My eyes widened. She wrapped her hand around my cock and started moving it up and down.

"Damn," I grunted. My head fell back against the couch. "W-wait, I need to grab-" I cut off and groaned. I hated wearing condoms, but Stormie was too afraid to tell her mom that she wanted birth control. 

She grabbed my wallet off the stand and pulled a condom out of it. She tore it open with her teeth and rolled it down my cock. 

As much as I hated wearing them, she looked sexy as hell doing that. She locked her eyes with mine as she lowered herself down on me. Sex with Stormie wasn't like it was with other girls; it was almost addictive. I wanted her all the time. I would take her three times a day if I had the time to.  Stormie and I were always busy.