G huncho🕺🏽💕🛸

" baby wake up , you gotta get ready " I felt melo shake me . I woke up quickly and looked at the time , it was four in the morning .

  I looked over at melo and seen he was trying to go back to sleep .

  I got up and went into my closet putting on a grey and red sweat suit . I went back into the room and melo wasn't sleep .

  " my legs hurttt !" I whined .
" that's what five rounds do to you " he laughed .

  " melo.." I stared at him ,
" I'm telling yo-"

  " melo !" I shouted and turned on the lights. " what Bebe ?" . He stood up .

" you nutted in me last night.." I said and his eyes went wide and so did Mines.

" shit.." he face palmed .
I started freaking out until he grabbed my hands " hey calm down .  Just give it a couple days and if you feel anything while your in Cali just ask my mom or your mom to take you to the doctors okay ?" He lifted up my chin .

  I nodded my head and took a deep breath " okay " .
He kissed my head twice " now finish getting ready " he chuckled .

  I went into our bathroom and started washing my face and brushing my teeth . I used the bathroom and then let my hair down and combed it .

  " you ready ?" Melo asked me as he grabbed his keys and slipped on his slides .

  " yeah " I grabbed my suitcase and bag .
We locked the doors and went inside the track hawk .

_____

  " imma miss you " he pouted.
"I'll be back soon before you know it" I held his Chin in my hand.

" I love you" he said .
" I love you moreeee!" I smiled and we shared a couple kisses . " let me know if you go to the doctors okay ..?" He held my hand .

  I looked down until he brought my chin up . " look at me, if you are pregnant .. then we'll go through this together and we'll figure it out okay ?" .

  I nodded my head " okay .. I'll see you next week " .

" be safe , I love you " he looked me in my eyes . " I love you too " I got out the car and went to his side .

  I gave him a kiss and waved bye as he watched me get on the Jet and drove off .

_____

    I pulled up to the ball estate in the rental car that I got . I walked up to the door and rang the bell .

  Two minutes later Tina opened the door with a big smile " m-maya !" .

  " Heyy Tina !" We shared a big hug . " come on in !" . I walked in and locked the door .

  We sat down in the kitchen " ma who's here !?" I think gelo yelled .

  " M huncho!!"! I shouted and heard him coming down the stairs and into the kitchen .
He recorded me " my twin M huncho down here ! Yesirr y'all see her !!" I did a little spin laughing .

   " ayeee G huncho !" I said and we hugged . " look at you wit a fresh cut and everything" we both laughed .

  " you know I had to get right ! " he played with his hair . " have you been ..? How have you been ?" Tina asked me

  " good ! Still in school and playing basketball " I smiled . " we gotta see the ring " gelo said .

I held out my hand for them to see " diamond ring ?" Tina asked and I nodded .

  " yep . All diamonds " I smiled .
" how's dip ?" G asked . " he's been good , the usual " I chuckled .

  We heard the door open and in came zo and Brandon .
" yaya is that you !?" He smiled " heyy !" We shared a hug and then me and Brandon hugged .

  " what's dip ? " he asked . " in Charlotte , I flew down here myself " .

  Tina got up " excuse me..bathroom " She walked off .

  " her ass flew in that Jet , y'all ain't see it on insta ?" Brandon said .

" hell yeah , ima need that sis" zo said making me laugh . " maybe one day " I told him .

" what's up wit that Jordan tucker dude ?" Zo asked . I shrugged my shoulders " I don't know ..he just be commenting on my stuff " I told them the truth .

" he needa chill out , I'll beat his ass " g said making me chuckle . " you and everybody else " I told him .

  " Whatchu doing down here anyway ?" G asked .
" I came to see my sister's and family " . They nodded .

  " we gotta do something before you go back mann " zo said while sitting down with Brandon .

" for sure , I go back Sunday so just let me know . I'm fina head out though , I'll see y'all later " I gave them all a hug .

  " see ya youngin " g said and they all waved bye .

I left out to the car and drove to my moms place .

_____

  " mommy !!" I shouted as I walked in .
" maya ?! " I walked upstairs to her room .

  " heyy baby !! " I have her a big hug .
" I missed you ! What are you doing here don't you have school and basketball?" .

  I sat down on her bed with her " nope not today I'm off for the weekend , I missed y'all so I just came to visit " I smiled .

  " is my son in-law here ?" She smirked talking about melo making me laugh .

" no he's back in Charlotte, he still has basketball " I frowned .
She nodded her head " you guys are good now right ? With the cheating an-"

  " we're good mom ..better even " I smiled and she squeezed my hand .

" what you about to do ?" I asked .
" take a nap , I been cleaning all day after your siblings . You needa take them with you when you leave " she yawned making me chuckle .
" the house looks nice and I might  " .

  " let me see that ring though " . I held out my hand " all diamonds..wow!" . I nodded my head " yeah I'm still shocked that's it's a promise ring " I smiled .

  " where's qir ?" I asked .
" at the gym , he's been talking about you since you told him you were coming down here . He said get him some clothes so he can shower " she said making me laugh .

  " he needa stop acting like I'm his Uber " we both laughed " teach him how to drive " .

" at this point I am " I chuckled. " I'll see you later though , ima go pick up this boy and go to the girls house . I love you " I gave her a hug .

   " I love you too " she kissed my cheek. I went into qir room and got some of his clothes then headed out to the gym he was at .