Put me on🕺🏽💕🛸

" you so damn tall for no reason " I said over the shower water running .

  We were in my hotel bathroom taking a shower together and I was washing his body .

  " hush , you love it " he wrapped his arms around my bare wet waist. He leaned his forehead against mines  .

  " what?" I giggled . " I can't just relax in the shower with my baby ?" He looked at me smiling .

  " when the water starts getting cold don't say nothing " I laughed . I looked back up at him and he was just staring at me with lust in his eyes making me nervous.

  " stopp looking at me like that " I whined and turned my back towards him .  I felt him move my wet hair to the side and start kissing my neck .

  I bit my lip trying bit to make any noise but that was a fail . " bend over " he whispered in my ear .

I did what he said and one of his hands laid on my back while he rubbed his shaft against my lips .

  I felt him slide into me and sped up his pace " mhhmm!m-meloo" I moaned .

  I reached my hand up behind me and put it on his abs cause it was already to much . " I thought you said this was your dick ? Take it all then " he grunted and held both of my hands behind me and started his slow strokes.

  " d-daddy I'm about t-to cum !!" I moaned loudly. "Shit .." he moaned too .

" cum for me mama " he started going way faster making me scream in pleasure as I came all over his shaft and he pulled out quickly and nutted .

  I leaned back up and almost slipped cause my legs were shaking. I turned around and grabbed his chin and we made out .

  I continued trying to keep my balance throughout the rest of our shower and luckily I did . We stepped out with towels around us and got situated in our clothes . 

  I dried off my hair and put it in a curly bun with my natural baby Hairs sticking out .

  " the boys found a good place called datz if you wanna go , or I'll bring you food to you " melo said as she walked into the bathroom putting on a long sleeve shirt .

  " I'll go , knowing you ; you gone get my order wrong " I chuckled . Surprisingly it's hot outside tonight in Tampa so I was wearing my pink and white Nike boy shorts with a plain white fitted shirt .

  I wasn't trying to look good cause it was night time and I was starting to get sleepy anyway , I just needed my food .

  I grabbed my room key and wallet " they ready ?" I asked rubbing the back of my head .

  " yeah c'monn " . We both left out and seen some of the boys by devonte and pj room door .

  " there go the love birds !" Gordon said . " why you so loud .." I looked at him .

  He shrugged and smiled , I swear he acts like a little boy but it's adorable. " can we go now ? I'm hungry " I groaned and threw my head back .

  " on god , how far away is the place ?" Terry asked . "Five minutes, let's go " pj said and we started walking to the elevator and out of the lobby .

  As we were walking I took a video of the palm trees until Devonte stuck his head in the video . I posted it on my insta story laughing at how dumb he looks .

  I felt melo grab my hand and swig it back and forth . I looked at him and he was just smiling at me making me giggle .

" maya you should put me on with one of your friends " pj said .
" me too !" Said terry , then Caleb , devonte , miles and calebs twin Cody .

  " god damn I don't got that many friends " i said making melo laugh .

" I think pj would look good with amirah " melo said . I looked up at pj and tried to picture it " wait a minute..." I smirked .

" amirah your sister ..?" He asked and I nodded . " y'all would be cute..but I gotta think about it " I said and he nodded while smirking .

" miles you would look good with Imani but her and my brother are talking .." I said as he frowned .

" wait don't you have another sister?" Terry asked . I nodded " she's almost 15 " melo said .

" damn " terry said making us laugh . "You really be out here with no friends " they laughed .

" cause I got melo and yall , bitches be weird anyway " I shrugged as they agreed .

We made it to the food place and I hurried up and got in line , Gordon and Cody were infront of me though .

  Once they got their food I was next " hello " I smiled at the man . "Hi ,  what would you like to order?" He licked his lips . I hope he ain't think I was flirting with him ..

  " um..can I get four steak tacos and a ten peice of mild wings " I told him . There was two tacos for me and two for melo , then we were gonna share the wings together .

  " give us five minutes " he winked and walked away . "He flirting with you bestie ? I'll hop over the counter and beat his a-"

  " nobody's beating anybody's ass !" I told pj . " who's flirting with you ?" Melo came up to us . "Dude that was taking the orders " pj told him .

" where he at ?" Melo asked and I stale faced pj . "Sorry" he mouthed to me .

" wait never mind bro I thought it was him , it was just some random dude " pj lied to him and he nodded his head .

The dude came back with the food and I paid . I looked down at the napkin and seen he wrote his number on it . " I have a boyfriend..no thank you " I put the napkins in front of him as melo put his arm around my shoulder .

" o-oh lamelo ball of y-your b-boyfriend?" He stuttered. We looked at him weird and left outta line waiting for the rest of the boys .

  " how he a fan of me but ain't know we was dating , fuck ?" Melo said as the rest of them came out .