24🕺🏽💕🛸

" I don't know w-why your dad isn't here " mom said as she looked down .

" didn't he say he was coming ..?" I asked and she nodded her head . " it's not your fault ma, I know qir is happy you could at least be here " I laid my head on her shoulder as she squeezed my hand .

My phone dinged and I picked it up seeing a text from melo saying he was here .

I told him where we was sitting and soon enough he came in with some people by him , must be security.

Me and mom waved at him until he spotted us and came to sit next to us .

He gave my mom a hug and then kissed my head sitting next to me .

" where ya dad at ?" He said a little out of breath . I shrugged "he didn't show up .." .

He gave me a 'sorry' look . "I'm good ..I'm just worried about qir " I told him .

He held on to my hand as the lights turned off so the game can start .

They started calling out the started and next was shaqir . " number 24 ..playing at six foot five ; shaqir O'Neal!!" The announcer shouted and qir came running through the cheerleaders.

We all cheered for him and the lights came back on for the game to start .

______________

  The game was now over and they had won ! Shaqir really showed out tonight , dunking and shooting 3's left and right

The game was now over and they had won ! Shaqir really showed out tonight , dunking and shooting 3's left and right .

" whatchu wanna do now ?" I asked him as all of us finally walked out to the parking lot .

" I thought you was tired ?" He said . " I'm not ,soo...wanna go out to eat or something?" I chuckled .

" I wanna go hoop some more " he said which surprised me . " I'll call up jj and we can go hoop " Melo told him and he nodded .

" o-okay ! I'll make some food at home when you guys come back, the boys and girl should be there plus Amirah is bringing her boyfriend over " mom said making me and qir's eyes go wide .

" mimi got a boyfriend?!" I asked and she nodded . " he better be treating her right " Melo said and qir agreed with him .

" on bro " qir said as they dabbed each other up and I just stared at them.

" y'all are something else , c'mon maya " mom said . I gave dip a kiss and hugged qir goodbye , mom did the same and hugged Melo and then we got in the car .

We drove off to the house and everyone else was already there .

" sisters!!" I shouted seeing Mimi and me'arah. We all hugged " I missed you !" Mimi said .

We let go " I missed both of y'all " I smiled . " oh , maya this is my boyfriend lu , lu this is my sister maya " she said and the lightskin tall boy held out his hand .

  " we give hugs over here boy " I chuckled and gave him a hug . " it's nice to meet you " he smiled .

" you too ! You from around here ?" I asked and he shook his head . " nah I'm from Detroit, came down to Cali when I was ten years old and been here ever since " .

  " okay , okay " I nodded my head . " uh..congrats on the draft , I heard about it earlier " he said leaning against the counter .

Before I responded , amirah stuck her thumbs up and left to talk to Myles leaving me and lu to talk .

" thank you ! You play ball too ?" I asked . " yeah , at the same college Mimi goes to" he nodded .

" you wanna go to the league one day ?" I asked genuinely , I mean he has the height for it and might have the skills .

" yeah for sure , I just hope I do " he responded . The door opened and melo and qir walked in .

Melo spotted me and came over and I can tell he was eyeing lu .

" lu this is my boyfriend lamelo , lamelo this is lu, amirah's boyfriend " I said .

  " wassup man " Melo shook his hand . " nice to meet you , aye I'm a big fan " lu said making Melo smile .

" preciate it bro " .

" I'll leave y'all to talk.." I said and walked over to Myles . " what you want maya ?" He looked down at me .

" your dreads are getting so long " I said playing with them until he hit my hand .  " imma get reef on you " I glared at him .

  " I'm not scared of him , I'm big dawg around here " he laughed .

" shareef ! Myles hit me !" I shouted and he came from the living room . " ayo chill !" Myles told me making me laugh .

" why the fuck are you so tall man " Myles said to reef . " your with me every day..your just now realizing how tall I am ?" Reef chuckled .

" I'm surprised your taller than melo " I said and Myles agreed .

" damn ..you is taller than me " Melo said as him and lu came by us .

" maya ain't even that tall " they all laughed and I glared at them .

" don't do me . Myles you got that ugly ass style you call 'drip ' , reef you look like a old ass man in a twenty one year old tall ass body ; looking like that old nigga from 'up', melo you look like slender man in the damn daylight and lu...I can't say nothing " I said and they tried not to laugh .

" fuck you " reef stuck his middle finger up . " right back at you " I smiled .

My phone started ringing so I picked it up seeing it was Gelo " Yoo " I said .

" waddup twin " g said in my ear and melo looked at me asking who it was but I held up my finger telling him to hold on .

" wassup ? You need anything?" I asked . " nahh. I seen you and melo was down here but he ain't stop by the house " he said and my face instantly turned confused .

" umm.. what do you mean ?" I said and the boys started looking up at me .

" nah I'm just wondering what he was doing cause he was down here and ain't come to visit.. he always visit when he down here" he said on his end .

I chuckled " that's funny ..cause he said he was over there this whole time " I said looking at melo .

" we'll leave y'all alone .." the boys left out the kitchen .

" oh..ima let y'all figure that out . Love y'all " . "'Love you too G" I hung up and looked up at melo .

" you wanna tell me where you were or you want me to find out ?" I said seriously as he just kept drinking from his cup.

I took the cup from his hands and put it down . Before he could say anything I grabbed him by his ear and dragged him to the nearest bathroom and closed the door .

____

Y'all I got football practice/workouts and I don't rlly wanna go😐. I wanna go to sleep but I also needa workout I'm losing my damn muscles😖😖.