First 🕺🏽💕🛸

Today was finally the WNBA draft day and I was completely nervous.

  " you nervous for tonight ?" Melo asked me as I sat down in my chair .

I had my hairstylist and stylist here . " very .." I bounced my leg up and down .

  " don't be mama , you gone be the first pick " he smiled big and squeezed my hand .

  " you really think so..?" I looked at him and nodded " I know so , and so does everyone else. If not number one the number two" he kissed my head . He got up and went to take a shower .

  " wanna do makeup for tonight or just natural ?" Jordan my hairdresser asked .

  She was a hairdresser, makeup artist and anything else you could think of .

" I think I'll have makeup on for tonight ..something natural but cute " I said and she nodded . " I got the perfect look for you .

  We had lil baby playing in the background as I took a video of me and wrote ' draft ready !' And posted it on my story .

  Jordan started on my makeup first while my stylist vianna and mark worked on finding my outfit .

  __________

  " anddd ..done with your makeup " Jordan said excitedly .

  " lemme see first " I heard melo say and he came in front of me and his eyes went wide .

  " what..!? Do I look bad ?" I asked scared but he shook his head .

  " you look..absolutely gorgeous, you look way more better natural but you look good " he but his lip making me smile .

I pecked his lips and looked in the mirror, I actually did look good but this will be the only time I'm wearing a full face of makeup .

  " alright lemme take these rollers out your hair " Jordan said and did what she needed to do .

  My hair was straightened but had some heated curls in them with a middle part , it looked really pretty though.

  " we got forty minutes ! Everybody let's go " my manager said coming into the room .

  " aww you look so beautiful!!" She squealed
"thank you " I smiled .

  " we gotta get you dressed right now " mark said .

  " see you in a couple minutes, you got this !" She waved and left out as mark and vianna gave me my outfit.

  I went into the bathroom and put it on with my shoes . I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled really big , I looked so beautiful..

  " 25 minutes maya !!" Vianna yelled and I walked out .

  " oh wow ..wowww!!" Jordan said and they started clapping . " damn girl you look good !" Melo shouted making us laugh .

" our work here is done , good luck " they said and grabbed their stuff . I hugged them and they left out

  " here's your gift ..since I know you love your jewelry and love watches -" he grabbed a box and opened it .

   " lamelo !" I covered my mouth as he cheesed

  " lamelo !" I covered my mouth as he cheesed .
" you know I had to ice you out Bebe " he chuckled. " thank you !!" I hugged him tight he sat the box down and took out two of the watches .

I held out my wrist as he put them on me a
" you ready ?" Melo asked grabbing his keys and fixing his shirt .

I took a deep breath " yeah" we both smiled and I fixed my jewelry and grabbed my things and we headed out to his lambo and to the place .

___________

As melo helped me out the car there were hella people taking pictures and screaming making me smile .

We walked hand in hand inside and there was hella people and a lot of girls that are waiting to see where they get drafted tonight just like me .

" maya !" I heard and me and melo turned around seeing my family also zo , gelo , and dmo .

" heyy!!" I smiled and hugged all of them . " who you think you is looking like this !?" Amirah laughed .

" girl..dont play " I flipped my hair as we both laughed .

" you excited?" Myles asked me and I nodded " I'm nervous though " I grinned .

My dad was about to say something but shaqir did . " there's Imani and riah " he pointed out and I turned around quickly and seen them smile at me .

We all grouped hug while screaming a little " I missed you guys so much !" I pouted. Once college basketball had ended they had traveled ever since for different basketball teams and got jobs , even though we fell off a little ..I'll always love my girls no matter what .

" we missed you too ! But I'm glad we're all back together " imani said as I nodded.

" I'm really proud of you two for making it to the league " mani said and I looked at her confused .

" w-what do you mean ? Your not in the draft ?" I asked her and she shook her head and laughed .

" nope ! I figured basketball isn't what I wanna do for the rest of my life..I wanna be a model and I already have a job with vogue and some other companies so that's where I'm heading " she smiled making me tear up for some reason .

" you guys will be okay ! We'll all be traveling the world but no matter how far we are from each other ..you'll always be my girls and I'll always be yours " she said as a gear slipped down her cheek and we all hugged again until someone said it was time for the draft picking to start .

My family , the boys and my girls went to my table and so did all of the other draftees.

I stood in the middle of riah and mani holding their hands as Melos hands were on my shoulders .

The lady went up to the podium " alright ! Welcome to the 2020 WNBA draft !" She smiled and everyone clapped .

" with the first pick of the WNBA draft , the Las Vegas aces select... "

_________

  Haha. , gotcha ass . 😛🤣