Symptoms🕺🏽💕🛸

" where'd your brothers go ?" I asked melo as we got in the tub together.

  " they had to leave so they could catch their flight " . He put his hands on my shoulders and massaged them gently.

  I tilted my head back a little and closed my eyes " who knew you were a good messager" we both chuckled .

  " only for you " he kissed my cheek making me smile .

  " I was thinking..what if we had a show ?" I said and he took his hands off of my shoulders.

  " like ball in the family ? We can just have the camera crew over here " he said .

  " never mind , forget I said-"
" no baby , I was just suggesting it . If you wanna have one for us then we can do that " he said .

  " maybe in the future " I said .

_____

" you already have your stuff packed for Miami?" I pouted add I came out my closet in sweats and a sports bra .

   " yeah , can you twist my hair for me ?" He sat down on my vanity chair with his hair stuff .

I walked over to him and started parting different sections of his hair . I sprayed some water and had some gel as I started finger coiling his natural curly hair .

  About 15 minutes later I finished and he looked in my vanity mirror . " bae you got me lookin good !!" He shouted making me laugh .

  " you always look good " I giggled and bent down to give him a kiss .

  I grabbed the hair stuff and put them away and then we both went down stairs to the kitchen .

  " I want pineapple pizza " I said out of nowhere. " huh ?" Melo looked at me .

  " I want some pineapple pizza " I groaned . " you don't even like pineapple pizza ..shit , I don't even like pineapple pizza " he laughed .

  " I know..but I want some " I pouted making him laugh again .

  " I'll get wings instead " he said and went on his phone . " I wanted pineapple pizza but fine" I told him .

  " baby you don't even eat pineapple pizza.." he chuckled .

  " can we watch a movie tonight ?" I went up to him and wrapped my arms around his torso.

" mhmm . What you wanna watch ?" He put his phone down.

  " lion king " I smiled making him chuckle . " bet , when the food gets here though " he told me .

Melo POV

  Maya went into the living room and looked for the movie as I stayed in the kitchen.

She's never craved pineapple pizza before, because she don't even like the shit !

What if it's pregnancy symptoms maybe..I mean but if she is then wouldn't it be too early to notice anything?

I'm no expert at this shit at all . But Even though me and her are 19 I already wanna start a family and grow old with each other .

It's crazy to me how it's only been almost ten months of us dating but it feels like four years to be honest .

If she was to be pregnant right now though , I would be happy . She's the one I want to have kids with and get married too..I couldn't picture anyone else doing it .

The doorbell ring and it was the food . I gave the man a tip and walked into the living room and sat next to maya .

" did you find the movie ?" I licked my lips as she looked at me and nodded.

She held my face and kissed me twice . She pulled away a little " what ?" I chuckled.

" I love youuu" she sung making us both laugh . " I love you moreee " I sung back to her .

She started blushing making me pinch her cheeks . She pressed play on the movie and laid her head on my lap .

I ran my fingers through her soft curly hair and looked down at her . Her eyes were glued to the tv but she looked so beautiful even from her side view.

She doesn't know how much I adore her and love her , one day imma give her the world cause she deserves it .

____
Maya POV

  " you want the last one?" I asked melo pointed at the wings .

  " you can have it I'm full " he kissed my cheek and got up .

I grabbed the wing and then put the box in the garbage. "You sleepy ?" I asked .

  He yawned as he nodded at me " I'll meet you upstairs " I told him . He kissed me head and went up the stairs tiredly.

  I was about to take a bite from the chicken wing but I had a weird urge to throw up .

  I took a deep breath and as soon as I put my mouth to the wing I dropped it and ran to the closets bathroom .

  I kneeled down and threw up twice in the toilet. I leaned against the wall as I heard footsteps.

  " maya ! May-" Melo yelled but he walked into the bathroom .

" what's wrong ? You good ?" He squatted down and rubbed my arm .

  " I just threw up , twi-" I leaned back over the toilet and threw up again as melo held my hair back and rubbed my back .

  He helped me up and I started brushing my teeth and rinsing my mouth and listerene .

He flushed the toilet and came back to me " come on let's get you upstairs " he held onto my waist and we took the elevator.

  We made it upstairs and went inside our room . I moved the covers and got in the bed . Melo put the covers over me and then got on the other side .

  He turned the light off  " come here " he whispered and I scooted closer to him .

  He wrapped his arms around me comfortably and kissed my head softly numerous times .

" sorry you don't feel good Bebe , goodnight though I love you " he whispered making me start to doze off .

  " goodnight baby , I love you more " I whispered and we both fell asleep quickly .